George Foreman knows

Even that is pretty respectful. I mean Floyd did win the fight and is the better boxer, the point here is that Conor was extremely impressive for a guy making his debut. His counter punching skills are very legit.

Wladimir was never known for his fight IQ...

{<huh}

LMAO. The guy is known for his fight IQ and also for his general IQ. He is a genius both in and out of the ring.

noep he wasnt. he gassed vs purity and learned 0 he also did this shit against brewster .. fuck off. even people in germany know this. his fight IQ isnt shit, but not that good.

he even said "the fight was clean" joshua took his brain and soul.

foreman needs to rewatch this fight, cuz it was a low blow

ps: im one of the biggest wlad fans, but foook off man.

Last edited:
I hate the whole mentality of "x fighter is either shit or the best" Conor is a good boxer, is he amazing no. I am a shit boxer, along with 99% of people on earth. Floyd would of finished me and 99% of people in a round. Floyd got hit, was he in danger of being finsihed? no but if he was that much better he would of put Conor out in a round, he would of slipped every single punch etc. Floyd like I said is the better boxer, but Floyd would do that shit to 99% of boxers in his weight class. There are probably 20-30 boxers that could go all 12 rounds with him and they are the best of the best. Conor is not the best of the best but to say he's shit is just wrong.

Last edited:
I hate the whole mentality of "x fighter is either shit or the best" Conor is a good boxer, is the amazing no. I am a shit boxer, along with 99% of people on earth. Floyd would of finished me and 99% of people in a round. Floyd got hit, was he in danger of being finsihed? no but if he was that much better he would of put Conor out in a round he would of slipped every single punch etc. Floyd like I said is the better boxer, but Floyd would do that shit to 99% of boxers in his weight class. There are probably 20-30 boxers that could go all 12 rounds with him and they are the best of the best. Conor is not the best of the best but to say he's shit is just wrong.

i stopped there man. if you want a fast knock out and a guy who really doesnt give a fuck, put him against GGG --> under 3 mins ... im not joking.

srs brain dmg inc.

giphy.gif

Conor did very well in the fight.
There is no doubt... unless you are a hater.

While McGregor lost fair there was that one moment when mayweather was hurt and he acted like he got hit below the line.

It was low and now we know george wasnt paying attention .

Last edited:
Conor did very well in the fight.
There is no doubt... unless you are a hater.

if your expectation was low, yeah he did very well. my cousins boxing trainer also said that he did well, because he thought that conor is a bjj or wrestling guy who never used his hands.

for me he did a bit better than expected, cuz i really thought, that he wants to do the Bob Sapp/Toney style --> dont train ... just earn the money. probs to conor that he took the training srs

i stopped there man. if you want a fast knock out and a guy who really doesnt give a fuck, put him against GGG --> under 3 mins ... im not joking.

srs brain dmg inc.

giphy.gif

I'd love to see that fight, I think GGG wins and wins quicker but not in a round.

I'd love to see that fight, I think GGG wins and wins quicker but not in a round.

if he trolls yeah, but if he goes full retard ... no ... not even 3 mins.
Canelo needs 2-3 rounds, but hes (imo) not in his final form.

this fight would mean the end of conors ufc career and i hope, that he isnt that dumb.

You have arm-chair analysts here thinking they know more about the sport of Boxing than the Boxing Champs. Only on sherdog.......

You have arm-chair analysts here thinking they know more about the sport of Boxing than the Boxing Champs. Only on sherdog.......

So because Foreman was a boxing champ we just have to ignore the fact that the punch was actually low as proven from a different angle and that Floyd wasn't really hurt anyway. And agree that this Floyd sparring session was a better fight than say....Joshua v Klitschko? Nope.

Foreman was always know for time to time say stupid shit.

So because Foreman was a boxing champ we just have to ignore the fact that the punch was actually low as proven from a different angle and that Floyd wasn't really hurt anyway. And agree that this Floyd sparring session was a better fight than say....Joshua v Klitschko? Nope.

well ... this was an irish podcast ... he was either polite or they payed him ... lol

anyway ... i still love foreman :D

Back