General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think shev won round 5. Thought it was pretty clear cut.

Going by the new rules I think it was. Shev landing more and stronger shots and pushed the pace. The takedown counted for nothing. At least that is how I saw it, but what I think means nothing lol :)

according to fight metrics shev outlanded nunes 27-8 in round 5. nunes got the takedown but did nothing with it, it all doesnt matter though if the judges dont use the guidelines. frustrating as i was so excited when the new rules came out and that late round takedowns would stop winning rounds, but i guess you have to actually use the rules to have them work.

according to fight metrics shev outlanded nunes 27-8 in round 5. nunes got the takedown but did nothing with it, it all doesnt matter though if the judges dont use the guidelines. frustrating as i was so excited when the new rules came out and that late round takedowns would stop winning rounds, but i guess you have to actually use the rules to have them work.

ufc needed new judges not new rules.

ufc needed new judges not new rules.
Spot on there.

Still got no problem with this fight scoring though and I was on Shev. She went backwards the whole fight (we know judges like people coming forward) then she got taken down (we know judges like that). I'd have scored it 3-2 for Shev but this wasn't a robbery

Josh Reed +200
Nathaniel Wood -280
-

Jamie Richardson +235
Hakon Foss -315
-

Paul Marin +365
Sam Creasey -555
-

Sean Carter +325
Joe McColgan -475
-

Adel Ghaddou +250
Junior Karanta -350

Does Conor even know how to swim? That could be a big factor, lol

awww, fuck. JT money flagged by usada.. that huge check.. that redemption.. man, that sucks

i wanna see the press tour for mcgregor-phelps

i own dis swimmin pool! whatchoo gonna do, doggie paddle???

he wants to use floaties? den let's use floaties! i don't give a FUCK!

lemme tell ya sumthin, my friend, he's a good swimma. he is! but i was BORN swimmin'. i was swimmin' in da WOMB.

BAMMA 31 London prelims for anyone wanting to watch some fights:

Bamma last night was siiiccckk!!! Gutted there was no line for shipman.

Anyone on cage warriors? Ive got 600 on wood (had him straight and in two different doubles with dj (void) and askren. Added another 150 on him last night in a double with hakan foss who is also on cw card.

Anyone on cage warriors? Ive got 600 on wood (had him straight and in two different doubles with dj (void) and askren. Added another 150 on him last night in a double with hakan foss who is also on cw card.
Shipman was 1.75 on ohmbet yesterday

i took Geje +450 small for one fc.. he should be much better on the feet but good chance he will get wretlefucked just had to take a chance on these odds when Akhmetov took a beating for 5 rounds about a month ago.. no way he can be 100% here

Mad confident on wood? Persuade me to bet him ... go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back