General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days notice for B.Smith his teammate got injured or something so he stepped in

5 days notice for B.Smith his teammate got injured or something so he stepped in

Yep. They want gil to win here , Imo. Any stealable rounds i expect him to get. Plus he could sub him again

"Benjamin Smith’s friend and teammate Andrew Kapel was injured during training and withdrew from the bout. Benjamin Smith offered to step up to take the fight on 5 days’s notice to get one last shot at his old rival Gilbert Smith. The change sets up a rematch of one of the most memorable title fights in RFA history."

Yep. They want gil to win here , Imo. Any stealable rounds i expect him to get. Plus he could sub him again

ya i think a finish is very likely.. he is proberly in horrible shape given the 5 days notice and him being retired

dont suppose you know when it starts? their twitter has not said shit and my book said it started 11:30 (uk time)

LFA? the card starts in 2 hours 10 mins. the final 3 fights prolly 60 mins or so into the card.

LFA 22 Risk $529.65

Ian Heinisch (-210) vs Markus Perez $210.00 for $100.00
Maycee Barber (-149) vs Mallory Martin ~$169.65 for ~$113.86

Parlay:
Chris Gutierrez (-320) vs Mario Israel + Gilbert Smith (-275) vs Ben Smith $150.00 for $118.47

LFA 22 Risk: 327.50
Perez +175: 50 for 87.50
g.smith -215: 215 for 100
gutierrez -125: 62.50 for 50
---

hedged my gutierrez play, just felt like i was betting too much. i'm more confident in gilbert based on the situation tonight.

prolly forced the perez play, but that dude is dangerous. heinisch is the hometown guy but it's 5 rounds. we'll see how it goes. i know i'm seemingly alone on perez, i wanted him +200 or better.. but took what i could get.

LFA 22 Net: +237.50

---

good shit, fun stuff on a friday. i see perez did go above +200 after i left, boooo. would've done a full unit. oh well. gutierrez fought so timidly, could've lost that decision, so i'm glad i hedged, even tho i gave $ away

LFA 22 Net: +237.50

---

good shit, fun stuff on a friday. i see perez did go above +200 after i left, boooo. would've done a full unit. oh well. gutierrez fought so timidly, could've lost that decision, so i'm glad i hedged, even tho i gave $ away
Totally would have gone for Perez had I been awake to see this, well done bud!

Guys do you believe that the UFC would make a lot of money with Conor vs Nate III?
I do not understand that thought all, Nate would be the least interesting match-up for me.
I could give zero shits about how that match would turn out, why would that fight generate more cash than a title defense against Ferguson or Khabib... hell even against Gaethje or Barboza.

Guys do you believe that the UFC would make a lot of money with Conor vs Nate III?
I do not understand that thought all, Nate would be the least interesting match-up for me.
I could give zero shits about how that match would turn out, why would that fight generate more cash than a title defense against Ferguson or Khabib... hell even against Gaethje or Barboza.
Gaethje? Im not even a Conor fan, but Gaethje gets knocked out in the first... He was in serious trouble against MJ.

I'm with onC on the outcome, but Gaethje vs Conor would probably sell quite decently, especially if the TUF season does decently and he beats Alvarez.

Casuals don't know who these guys are. Plus there's the trilogy angle.

I'm a Diaz guy but I'll gladly admit it doesn't make sense with Conor as champ. But it definitely makes the most money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back