General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rapidryan88

It's kinda funny to emphasize the word "WILL" when you place it after "believe". Hehe.

I took 0.8u Maia SUB +425 at Unibet...

Bit hard to get a handle on Bak's takedown game. From his last four fights he took down Nurminen and Clist. Against Nurminen he hits five takedowns. The first four are from caught naked body kicks lol (learn your lesson after one caught kick kid) and the fifth is a double on an exhausted Nurminen being held up by the cage. Against Clist he basically hit a takedown at the start of each round. In r1 he hit a nice trip double and in r2 and r2 Clist was all over him standing but the idiot literally ran after Bak and got hit with reactive doubles. Clist is a 38 year old with no ground game tho. I can't see Stapes being taken down off caught kicks or reactive doubles cos he is chasing Clist. It seems Bak only has a double in his arsenal so can he hit a double in open space against Stapes. Bak is defo not the most athletic guy. Need to rewatch Stapes.

Leaving my Stapleton action at £166 (limits online). I can get him for +140 now but im looking at Cheng now.

Leaving my Stapleton action at £166 (limits online). I can get him for +140 now but im looking at Cheng now.

stapleton vs dizy made me bet Bak -139 (just a tiny bet) while bak may not be athletic or have great td's he is relentess in persuing them and if he gets him down i dont see stapleton getting up before the round is over.. its only a 3 round fight so i dont think cardio will be a big factor

i lean towards Cheng but cant bet him as he only fought once in the last 5 years and he could not even finish or dominate 15-15 bum Barnes in his last fight

still need to watch more tape but ya dont think Jacobsen is very good.. he was getting smoked on the feet vs Wilde untill he landed the fluke shot his td's also looked sloppy to me and while his record looks good at first glance its really not when you look on his opponents records :D like Green is 12-2 but he have not beaten a single opponent with a winning record and same with Close 12-5 record but only beaten complete bums
Jacob tds look sloppy? Than how would you describe fishgolds cause other than one solid shot in the middle of the cage vs Cody McKenzie bum training partner his wrestling looks like absolute Shit. Easily worse than Jacobs. Jacob actually uses skill and a multitude of tds. Fish puts lanky bums against the fence, can’t get them down w a double, and everytime relies on using on power after that double fails. Not a good sign for his wrestling or his cardio if he tries that shit vs Jacob.

Wilde is also completely different and not very comparable. He frustrates Jacob cause Jacob is flat footed power puncher and Wilde moved a lot and worked behind his reach. Fish is just as flat footed and has no reach.

stapleton vs dizy made me bet Bak -139 (just a tiny bet) while bak may not be athletic or have great td's he is relentess in persuing them and if he gets him down i dont see stapleton getting up before the round is over.. its only a 3 round fight so i dont think cardio will be a big factor

i lean towards Cheng but cant bet him as he only fought once in the last 5 years and he could not even finish or dominate 15-15 bum Barnes in his last fight

Dizy is a fairly decent fighter. He's fought some decent guys including Caldwell. Bak still looks raw to me and slows from r2 especially if he's made to work. Stapleton will be able to take Bak down and put him on his back. But agreed on only going small on this one no matter what side you are on.

I was really liking Cheng against Chadwick until round three of the Barnes fight. Cheng's had another year off too. He's definitely the better striker tho and i don't think Chadwick can get him down but i am basing this off Cheng's tdd from five years ago. Cheng tends to slow down but then so does roid head Chadwick.

Will look at Fishgold Jacob again but definitely no massively solid lean on the three fights that can be capped.

Ok as im struggling for a strong lean i might just go with stapleton but add more as i can get him @ +150 now. Gonna have a think.

Ok as im struggling for a strong lean i might just go with stapleton but add more as i can get him @ +150 now. Gonna have a think.
Use the think to remember you bet Scott Clist vs Bak and Clist looked like he should've been +1000.

Let me watch tape later and then tail me

Use the think to remember you bet Scott Clist vs Bak and Clist looked like he should've been +1000.

Let me watch tape later and then tail me

I threw pennies on clist and if he didnt run at bak when he backed him up it was a winnable fight as bak reacts horribly to being hit and doesnt have the best chin

I threw pennies on clist and if he didnt run at bak when he backed him up it was a winnable fight as bak reacts horribly to being hit and doesnt have the best chin
Smh bruv Clist literally looked like he should be +1000 in that fight no exaggeration. He wasn't one adjustment from winning like youre making it seem. He got absolutely walloped, was a horrific bet.

Thought you said you'd do the right thing and tail me more on lines that aren't -700 smh let me watch tape bruv I will later and then I can help you

I dont tail people who were/are losing bettors so 6 months ago changed their betting strategy. You seem to bet props mainly too. You cant bet props big so you are still clearly struggling to build your br and messing around with matchsticks

I dont tail people who were/are losing bettors so 6 months ago changed their betting strategy. You seem to bet props mainly too. You cant bet props big so you are still clearly struggling to build your br and messing around with matchsticks
Why are you making stuff up mate? Bad enough you lied about pics of yourself due to #elite insecurity, now youre gonna lie about the #GamblingJesus? Epecially when youre the one whos actually down over the past 6 months? lol

Im sorry if your #elite insecurities have made you defensive cause im pointing out how Clist was the worst bet ever and youre reaching for excuses for it, but you promised me youd try to be less gay and listen to me. So again, let me watch the tape, and ill tell you what to do.

M1 Card tomorrow in Russia, anybody like anything?
Quick look I like Artem Frolov as a small dog.

M1 Card tomorrow in Russia, anybody like anything?
Quick look I like Artem Frolov as a small dog.
Betsafe got lines? Haven’t seen lines anywhere.

888 sport have them, will have a browse tomorrow and poste if I like anything

have not got time to tape study, kulmala worthy of being fave but price is shit, not got a strong lean and simply doing tapology research has not been kind for these m1 and other russian events

anyone have intel on frolov?

caio is the type of guy i will fade against a certain level of competition but he should beat lower tier guys easily.

an anyone have intel on frolov?

caio is the type of guy i will fade against a certain level of competition but he should beat lower tier guys easily.
he looks good on tape well rounded but his opponents sucked so hard gauge how good he really is.. still need to watch tape Caio before i decide

think Riggs will win his fight but no way i can back him as a favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back