General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ducking guy with the Viking-schtick, how many Emil Meek can we take?

Pennies budden pennies 0.15 units on stapes.
Cmon don't make excuses. Especially when #elite insecurities lead you to bet small on anything but -600s. Lets #progress and #moveforward. Admit Bak looked -800 vs both of them instead of pointing out bet size. Hell, betting Bak in either of those fights sure as fuck is more #elite than most the -800s you bet, but you went against him with guys that got crushed bad

#getbetter #evolve #faceyourself #knowyourself

c'mon bros, arguing doesn't have any positive affect on your bank balance therefore is a waste of time.

c'mon bros, arguing doesn't have any positive affect on your bank balance therefore is a waste of time.
My bad just trying to help Sham by showing him unless he admits Bak looked -800 vs both of those guys his #elite insecurities are being a roadblock to progress

#goodguy #helpful #letsgrow

Smh shit talk negated by Jacobsen getting owned. lol @ paying no attention to securing positions in those clinch exchanges. Good performance from Bitchgold though, smart to test him on the feet.

Make sure you don't tail Sham. Besides losing on -500s every other week, I can confirm parlaying Fishgold the way he has is a hilarious as fuck decision cause its so terrible. At this point id pass on the fight since more money has come in on Jacob and there are still a few questions in certain aspects, but at the very least stab Jacobsen. Trust my #elite advice and not someone who has #elite insecurites. You will regret your decision when Jacob proves to be the better wrestler of the two grapplers.

Lmfao let that be a lesson to you guys. Dont listen to a losing bettor who had to change his strategy six months ago. Fishgold won the standup WRESTLING and subd him soon as it hit the mat just as my #elite advice advised. Theres a reason i have a six figure br. Let that be a lesson to you budden dont try and take me on you only make yourself look like the dumbass you are. 3-0 on cw since i started capping it.

#elitebettor #elitebr #elitebrforareason

Last edited:
Smh shit talk negated by Jacobsen getting owned. lol @ paying no attention to securing positions in those clinch exchanges. Good performance from Bitchgold though, smart to test him on the feet.

Theres only one bitch and thats you budden. You been owned 2 weeks running first till now fishgold lmao

Where you at budden crawled back behind that rock? Ridiculed everyone betting till last week and ridiculed me this week for betting fishgold and both won in r1 you truely are #elite lmfao

Lmfao let that be a lesson to you guys. Dont listen to a losing bettor who had to change his strategy six months ago. Fishgold won the standup WRESTLING and subd him soon as it hit the mat just as my #elite advice advised. Theres a reason i have a six figure br. Let that be a lesson to you budden dont try and take me on you only make yourself look like the dumbass you are. 3-0 on cw since i started capping it.

#elitebettor #elitebr #elitebrforareason
Theres only one bitch and thats you budden. You been owned 2 weeks running first till now fishgold lmao
Not even gonna bother arguing when im #humble enough to know putting any coin on Jacob was dumb. No excuses needed like you. Especially when UFC about to start.

Smh @ you still lying about me though. Good opportunity to push that obviously untrue narrative, but smh @ being so triggered you resort to that. Lets not forget about your biggest lie though. The one that shows #elite insecurities. The one you refuse to acknowledge and clearly has you more triggered then ever

IMG_0826.jpg

Just admit its you. Its ok to fuck fat middle aged women when you look like you do heroine and have a weasel face. What else can you do right? So face your #elite insecurities, maybe it will help you get triggered less

Not even gonna bother arguing when im #humble enough to know putting any coin on Jacob was dumb. No excuses needed like you. Especially when UFC about to start.

Smh @ you still lying about me though. Good opportunity to push that obviously untrue narrative, but smh @ being so triggered you resort to that. Lets not forget about your biggest lie though. The one that shows #elite insecurities. The one you refuse to acknowledge and clearly has you more triggered then ever

IMG_0826.jpg

Just admit its you. Its ok to fuck fat middle aged women when you look like you do heroine and have a weasel face. What else can you do right? So face your #elite insecurities, maybe it will help you get triggered less

Lmao trying to get personal even tho this is a betting thread #soreloser even worse #capper

Funniest thing of all its not even me. You are such a douche lol <45>

Lmao trying to get personal even tho this is a betting thread #soreloser even worse #capper

Funniest thing of all its not even me. You are such a douche lol <45>
Trying to get personal? You laughed at a pic of me bruv, only then to go on deny pics of yourself. Sorry but thats #elite insecurity anyway you slice it. Common bully who waits for his chance to pick on someone, but can't take it when given back cause youre insecure

And it is you. We both know it. You dont avoid it everytime til now for no reason. Its seriously pathetic youre still denying it, but youre the one who has to live with those #elite insecurities

guys just avoid each other, please, we'd all appreciate it!

3 of the one championship lines. Gonna have to squeeze tape in, surely 1.74 for nsang against a 3-3 43 year old is a steal? Will update when I tape studied.

Attachments

• 85C6F476-A76E-4668-A80B-6CBEEF756030.png
    85C6F476-A76E-4668-A80B-6CBEEF756030.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 14
3 of the one championship lines. Gonna have to squeeze tape in, surely 1.74 for nsang against a 3-3 43 year old is a steal? Will update when I tape studied.

Ngalani is a HW and has an extensive kickboxing background just so you guys know.

Ngalani is a HW and has an extensive kickboxing background just so you guys know.
yeah i knew bud, but he is 42 years old and his 3 wins are against an 0-0 30 year old a 7-1 44 year old, 5-2 nobody and a 1-2 guy. nsang 2 inches taller and faced and beaten much better competition.

doubling up phoe thaw and nsang.
Phoe thaw disposing of bums like he should. Muay thai champion + 3 inch height advantage. His opponent recently ko'd by an 0-0
Nsang may be lower weight class but he's 2 inches taller and can land a takedown; from what i have seen ngalani can NOT get back up after being taken down. His wins/losses speaks for itself also and level of competition that has come against.
Another thing, ngalani seemed gassed as hell in the first against paul cheng and threw sloppy kicks which resulted on him being bottom. If that happens here he is done.
Obviously he could come out and take nsangs head off but at 1.74 i have to take nsang
Nsang also defending the belt in his home country.
Double pays 2.11

Tempted to add bader. Just do not see him losing to vassell but do not want to be greedy

Last edited:

Usually never throw at these when they pop up, but was so close to adding a 0 or 2. At the time Nate, Khabib, and Aldo were all favorites ahead of Tony. I figured Tony would beat Khabib creating the most hype for Conor.

How times have changed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back