General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - November, 2017

Bellator isn't setting the odds. If you think the oddsmakers are wrong, that's what you want ideally as a bettor. Make them pay for their foolishness by betting who you think has value.
You are right though, the odds may be off, but I don’t trust any of these fighters lol.

What about Meathead? You don't think he can beat Bader?

mitrione could beat bader.

imo, he would be a -200 againt the 205lber. matt has skills, kicks, knees and most important ko power in both hands. in fact, the more you think about it, the more you realize that its just stupid to think that mitrione cant beat bader

Hes closest person to a shot stylistically but i'm not convinced he can get it done. Bader has serious wrasslin and Meathead's reflexes have seemed to wane since he got to Bellator imo

Woodly -260/Diaz +200

Woodly has to have quite a bit of value here.

Woodly -260/Diaz +200

Woodly has to have quite a bit of value here.
Seems about right, Woodley might get flustered by Diaz’s volume, especially if he is reluctant to wrestle.

as much as i'd love to see woodley get his face boxed off i don't think diaz can stuff the takedown.

as much as i'd love to see woodley get his face boxed off i don't think diaz can stuff the takedown.
Woodley doesn't tend to wrestle a lot because he is preserving his gas tank. Will be interesting to see what game plan he has if that fight ever happens.

Woodley doesn't tend to wrestle a lot because he is preserving his gas tank. Will be interesting to see what game plan he has if that fight ever happens.

He is way too smart to not use his big size advantage. I would bet the house on him.

Escuderos opponent gone from a 2.0 underdog to 1.7 ish favourite for acb74

I like the Northeast locals on CES tonight, especially with Rebello's experience and Santiago's pro winning streak.

CES MMA 47
Risk $532.50

Greg Rebello (-170) vs Derrick Brown $255.00 for $150.00
Richard Santiago (-185) vs Shawn Mack $277.50 for $150.00

Cyborg -320

Holm +240

I feel like the Mack vs Santiago line is backwards basically. 3u on Mack really like him here.

I feel like the Mack vs Santiago line is backwards basically. 3u on Mack really like him here.
Mack only fought on the MidWest regional scene. What makes you favor him so heavily? I think he was bigger than Santiago at the weigh-ins if I recall correctly.

Andrews should have an easy time here, but his odds obviously reflect that. I think Rebello gets it done too. I'm going to stab Mack. From what I've seen, he doesn't look too bad on the ground.

Mack only fought on the MidWest regional scene. What makes you favor him so heavily? I think he was bigger than Santiago at the weigh-ins if I recall correctly.
I watched the tape on him & the dude is pretty skilled I thought, long with some power and good aggressiveness. Losses to Malcom Gordon and Jesse Bazi are not bad losses (Those guys are good and have fought legit competition)

Mack moves his feet well, pressures pretty good I feel, and is adequate on the ground. Santiago has not gone 3 rounds as a pro, and I think he looked pretty poor in his last fight took quite a beating & looked gassed in the 2nd round. I just don't think he is a good fighter at all. I could be wrong, but I would really be surprised if he looked like a 2-1 favorite... Like really surprised.

Mack looked good on the offensive, and absolutely awful once out of position.

Damnnnn betsafe got lines for CAGE, ACB and cage warriors (more than 5 fights) will most likely have ONE championship lines as well soon! So much degen

Damnnnn betsafe got lines for CAGE, ACB and cage warriors (more than 5 fights) will most likely have ONE championship lines as well soon! So much degen
lines also up on bethard and their mirror sites

also some lines @ ohmbet + lvbet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back