General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

What euro books do you guys recommend for MMA? Gonna start using pinnacle for all my big plays moneylines and over/unders but want somewhere to play smaller props and livebet. Got limited from bet365 during last event and made most of my bets there.

Already using betsafe, betway, ohmbet and unibet
To add to the previously mentioned, iirc Betvictor let me win a couple thousand euros before limiting me. The word on the street is that they're one of the worst when it comes to limiting customers, so I was pleasently surprised. That was a few years ago thought, and I was betting other sports too.

I didn't get to post my bets on AXS since I was avoiding MMA sites due to Bellator. AXS has been really good to me lately. I bet every fight and went 4-1. Biggest bet was on Miles Johns. He is legit. Took a stab on Spoon and lost that one. Cutts and Aguilar were the dogs that hit. I'm not sure if people remember Bellator Fightmaster, but Cutts was on that. He thrives against guys going for an early finish. That's how he outlasted Cristiano Souza on the show. I viewed this fight similar. Aguilar is just underrated IMO. He did great mixing up body then going to head.

What's the experience of people here been like with Betway?
I signed up in the week, put £250 on Kate Jackson vs Yankova @ 2.30, won, next bet I was limited to less than £30 for a parlay of Theodorou + Magny (lol).
Can get about £40 on Holly Holm now if I want. Not sure if I should wait and see or just cash everything out and forget them. Even Unibet isn't that bad.

Glory Lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 10.08.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 10.08.45 AM.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 9
This Nabiev line seems a little off to me, i think it worths to take a small stab.

Someone (can't remember who) has something like +6600 on a future for Volkov as champ at end of 2018.

Not sure if I'd want an injury here or not with that prop. If say Stipe got hurt, you can hedge on DC if you want (or just let it ride if you like Volkov's chances) but that would probably be for interim belt right? And would that count? Would they have unification before and of the year? If DC got hurt it would be for real belt, but would they make Volkov defend again before the end of the year?

And assuming DC/Stipe happens as scheduled, will they make the fight with Volkov vs the winner by the end of 2018?

5d and sportsbet have odds.

Yep. Pegged DP would be around -150. Guessed spot on for this one. It's right about where I cap it too. Pass for now.

Someone (can't remember who) has something like +6600 on a future for Volkov as champ at end of 2018.

Not sure if I'd want an injury here or not with that prop. If say Stipe got hurt, you can hedge on DC if you want (or just let it ride if you like Volkov's chances) but that would probably be for interim belt right? And would that count? Would they have unification before and of the year? If DC got hurt it would be for real belt, but would they make Volkov defend again before the end of the year?

And assuming DC/Stipe happens as scheduled, will they make the fight with Volkov vs the winner by the end of 2018?
Yeah. I've got that prop, the wording of the bet is 'UFC Title Holders end of 2018' so I believe that an interim would count, but I can't find deeper T&C's.

Question for Euros: is there a site like BFO that shows current odds for upcoming fights for the major euro books? Sometimes when I post odds that are released for fights I feel bad that I don't say if/where If something like pinnacle or Whill have odds.

Edit: non-muricans I mean lol

Question for Euros: is there a site like BFO that shows current odds for upcoming fights for the major euro books? Sometimes when I post odds that are released for fights I feel bad that I don't say if/where If something like pinnacle or Whill have odds.

Edit: non-muricans I mean lol
Oddschecker.com and oddspedia.com
Edit: also fightodds.io

And one question from me to everybody. Is there an application or something that can tell me when the odds for the fights are out and when the new lines are available after this?

And one question from me to everybody. Is there an application or something that can tell me when the odds for the fights are out and when the new lines are available after this?
I might be over complicating it but I do a combo of following bestfightodds on Twitter, and enabling push notifications for that account with the Twitter app. They tweet when lines are released and I get a notification.

I might be over complicating it but I do a combo of following bestfightodds on Twitter, and enabling push notifications for that account with the Twitter app. They tweet when lines are released and I get a notification.
I do the exact same :D

I also add notifications on the BFO website, if you click on alerts in the top of the screen you can add alerts for fights that don't have odds yet.

Yeah, i know this website but they have almost none of the euro bookies that i am using...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back