General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Yeah, i know this website but they have almost none of the euro bookies that i am using...
The sites danareem posted above also run Twitter accounts. Fightodds.io is the most comparable to bfo using this method.

Dana strong armed Yair lol.

<[analyzed}>

Or they made a business decision to give him more money. Yair was on MMAHour after he got dropped by UFC and seemed happy, said he had already got alot of offers from elsewhere.

I hate to say it, but I don't like a single dog on LFA this week.

M-1 Challenge 93

20180601_123336.jpg

Whoever capped that fight.. insane. Storm at near -1000 against a dangerous finisher like Silva, who had no intention of going to the ground? Just mad that I was limited to $50.

Well shit I lost on this one bet the favorite. Saw the weigh ins yesterday and instantly changed my mind then I looked at the underdog record all ko wins. Damn I fell asleep on this one for sure.

The AXS run continues. I had all of the favs in a round robin. It's pretty rare for me to have an AXS card with no favs. Friday nights are becoming very profitable.

And...Yair is back with the UFC after a "miscommunication" evidently. Gonna fight Zabit. Okay then...

Edit: Didn't even look at previous posts that it was already posted here LOL.

Anyway, what a weird series of events.

Last edited:
KSW lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.27.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.27.40 AM.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 22
Anyone on Prado?

Piglord alerted me to that fight and I did brief tape (not a ton available) and yeah I like Prado. Put 1.3u down at -130. Fields is undersized and has no power. Prado should find plenty of hard shots on the feet or stuff Fields to the mat on a failed td attempt and put some serious GnP on him there.

Piglord alerted me to that fight and I did brief tape (not a ton available) and yeah I like Prado. Put 1.3u down at -130. Fields is undersized and has no power. Prado should find plenty of hard shots on the feet or stuff Fields to the mat on a failed td attempt and put some serious GnP on him there.
Well I think it's a bit of striker vs grappler, where I think Prado will land and maybe stuff takedowns.

Fields stand up is pathetic and he is slow and has nearly no power. He also tends to make stupid mistakes.
Don't know much about Prado, but he seems to have some heavy hands, only thing that does concern me is when the fight would go to the ground.

Last edited:
Fields wrestling isn't very good, relies on trips from the clinch, but Prado going to have a huge strength advantage so not sure he finds success there. His grappling really didn't impress me a ton either.

fields takedown defense is atrocious. did a full ksw writeup article for mma-today will post when it's published.

I parlayed Prado with Crawford here at about evens

I am thinking about Prado itd at 2.50 and Rajewski dec 3.0

Like Torres for KSW 44 but it would be difficult to get a decision win in Poland.

Betsson opened Meek at 1.86 against Fabinski, who is coming back from three year layoff. I like that. Meek showed good getups against Usman and has superior pressure compared to Fabinski’s previous opponents, who were easily backed against the cage. Any intel on Fabinski?

Last edited:
Back