General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - August, 2017

I guess I kinda like the Rockhold line. What paths to victory does Branch really have?

Chin... I guess...

Also it's 5 rounds..

Who knows where rockhold is right now... What we're his injuries again? Knee? And?

Chin... I guess...

Also it's 5 rounds..

Who knows where rockhold is right now... What we're his injuries again? Knee? And?

Branch isn't a puncher though, and it's not like Rockholds chin hasn't historically been great, I just think Bisp luckier than he has any right to be.
He will try and wrastle, and he will be MUCH smaller, likely the worse wrestler, too tenative from the outside.... Even if he does get him down Cuckholds bottom game is vicious

Branch isn't a puncher though, and it's not like Rockholds chin hasn't historically been great, I just think Bisp luckier than he has any right to be.
He will try and wrastle, and he will be MUCH smaller, likely the worse wrestler, too tenative from the outside.... Even if he does get him down Cuckholds bottom game is vicious

no? i think it's been questionable.. all 3 of his losses are ko's... he is just normally pretty good at not getting hit flush

rockhold is the best 185'er on the planet if he's healthy and if his chin is solid. i was hoping to get big +odds on branch against someone, i just didn't want it to be rockhold :/

no? i think it's been questionable.. all 3 of his losses are ko's... he is just normally pretty good at not getting hit flush

rockhold is the best 185'er on the planet if he's healthy and if his chin is solid. i was hoping to get big +odds on branch against someone, i just didn't want it to be rockhold :/

See his fights with Kennedy and Jacare and even Weidman.. Absorbed insane amounts of punishment. Trt-tor spinning headkick and he wasn't even out? I can forgive him for that. Bisping was a flukey shot on the perfect spot with Rockhold being overconfident.

But I yeah, you gotta wonder how he looks here ofcourse, coming off lay off an KO. You really seeing Branch of all people getting it done thougH?

See his fights with Kennedy and Jacare and even Weidman.. Absorbed insane amounts of punishment. Trt-tor spinning headkick and he wasn't even out? I can forgive him for that. Bisping was a flukey shot on the perfect spot with Rockhold being overconfident.

But I yeah, you gotta wonder how he looks here ofcourse, coming off lay off an KO. You really seeing Branch of all people getting it done thougH?
No bet on branch yet =P

So fights I've seen rumored for 217 at MSG is:

GSP - Bisping
Jones - Gus2
Cody - TJ
JJ - Rose
Khabib - Tony

Hot damn. If we get two of those it will be amazing.

GSP - Bisping
Jones - Gus2
Cody - TJ
JJ - Rose
Khabib - Tony

That would be an amazing card. Too good to be true.

GSP - Bisping
Jones - Gus2
Cody - TJ
JJ - Rose
Khabib - Tony

Jones doesnt want to fight in New York. Says they tax you 9% on top of everything.

i hope i get branch +400 or +500 come fight night.

GSP - Bisping
Jones - Gus2
Cody - TJ
JJ - Rose
Khabib - Tony

GSP signed the bout agreement for 217 to fight Bisping. That one looks like it is likely.

Jones/Gus 2 I doubt they put on the same card, esp if it's true Jones doesn't want to fight in NY. That said, the ppv buys would be huge with GSP's return and would maybe make up for the 9% tax he has to pay, so I guess it's possible?

Cody/TJ of course would be an amazing co-main (would be a good ME but on this card obviously not).

I love Rose, but I'm honestly not that excited for her vs JJ. I just don't think Rose has the TD game necessary to threaten JJ. I think Rose gets really beat up, and I don't want to see that as she's probably my favorite WMMA fighter LOL.

Tony/Khabib. Fuck. I'll believe it when they are in the cage and the ref says "fight" and not a second before that. I honestly wonder if Khabib actually wants any part of Ferg anymore. We all spent months going back and forth about that fight, nitpicking every aspect (I would go so far as to say it's most analyzed fight in the betting forum in years) and then Khabib pulls that shit. Don't get me wrong, I'll get suckered in again hoping like hell the fight happens but in the back of my mind I'll be thinking "something will happen to mess this up".

Fergie said that khabibs manager turned down the 217 fight

Khabib is in that Cain-area where I really want to see him fight but not close to a belt cause he'll never defend it. Might turn out to be one of the biggest What-ifs of recent years.

And it's also keeping Ferg out of competition... let's do Ferg-Lee for the belt to at least get the division rolling.

Am i the only one backing Bisping against GSP? im close to putting big money on him while hes paying above $2

Back