General MMA discussion and future lines - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the over/under on the amount of time it will take for the new owners to get rid of USADA?

Carwin says he's scheduled to fight Fedor?

Carwin says he's scheduled to fight Fedor?

he said he signed the contract weeks ago but doubts fedor will accept(or fightagain?). would love it to happen though.

I'd take that cruz price if i can get it, easy garbrandt KO hedge.

I'd take that cruz price if i can get it, easy garbrandt KO hedge.

Maybe wait on Cruz dec or even UD. If Dom wins (I think he does), overwhelming odds are it's a lopsided decison right. Then like you said hedge with Cody KO.

I definitely think -225 is an amazing price. -400 is more realistic

i was watching the flyers, i was looking to hit the O2.5 at -190, myself.. ahhh, it's -260 alrdy. fuck.

Okay...a bunch of people bet Cody. Dom -175?????

Just did 3.5u, cannot pass that up. Just like Roads said easy hedge with Cody KO.

Okay...a bunch of people bet Cody. Dom -175?????

Just did 3.5u, cannot pass that up. Just like Roads said easy hedge with Cody KO.
Crazy

Cody aint catching Dom thats for sure

Crazy

Cody aint catching Dom thats for sure

I don't think so either. There's always a chance, but Cody is a wrecking machine against guys willing to stand and trade. Dom...is the opposite of that.

Waiting on that Dom UD line too...could be prop of the year.

I don't think so either. There's always a chance, but Cody is a wrecking machine against guys willing to stand and trade. Dom...is the opposite of that.

Waiting on that Dom UD line too...could be prop of the year.
Dom UD is like betting May UF used to be

U know the guy has no interest in finishing yet the line is always playable

Dom UD is like betting May UF used to be

U know the guy has no interest in finishing yet the line is always playable

Yep, but man this one might be just amazing. Given you could get decent odds on UD vs Faber where Dom ML was -450 or whatever, imagine how good it might be in a fight where he's only -175? Have to wait, but could end up one of my bigger prop bets ever.

Yep, but man this one might be just amazing. Given you could get decent odds on UD vs Faber where Dom ML was -450 or whatever, imagine how good it might be in a fight where he's only -175? Have to wait, but could end up one of my bigger prop bets ever.
True

I'm thinking its gonna be +125, maybe slighty better

True

I'm thinking its gonna be +125, maybe slighty better

I think Dom dec could be +125. Dom UD +145 maybe? Will smash that like the HULK.

This'll be the first time I'm trusting my line movement prediction and betting huge in the hopes of a free roll. 36 units on Cruz -180.

Has anyone ever experienced a bookie having a problem with this?

This'll be the first time I'm trusting my line movement prediction and betting huge in the hopes of a free roll. 36 units on Cruz -180.

Has anyone ever experienced a bookie having a problem with this?

Meaning they limit you or something when the line moves leaving you more exposed than you want to be on one bet? So for example Cody is +210 in month and you try to bet him and they limit you to 8 units or something so you have way more on Dom than you want?

Good question. I guess it could be a concern, but I've never gone that huge playing line movement to where I was exposed to the point of being super nervous about it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back