General MMA discussion and future lines - October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIM et al what do you guys think for RFA tonight?

RFA 45: Meerschaert vs. Waldon
OCTOBER 28, 2016
Mystic Showroom | Prior Lake, Minnesota

Main Card
AXS TV, 10 p.m. ET

Middleweight Title:
Gerald Meerschaert +130
Chase Waldon -170

Featherweight Title:
Dan Moret +190
Raoni Barcelos -270

I'm on both underdogs pretty big. Meerschaert has a lot more experience and trains at Roufusport with the Pettis brothers, Mike Rhodes, Ben Askren and gang, while his opponent for the vacant RFA middleweight title Chase Waldon has a good record on the surface and a fair amount of stoppages but trains with guys like "Billy" -serious that's what he said- from some local gym in his area. I also think that Dan Moret is dangerous enough as an underdog to hurt or catch Raoni Barcelos defending his featherweight belt in the co-main event.

RFA 45 Risk $300.00

Gerald Meerschaert (+130) vs Chase Waldon $200.00 for $260.00
Dan Moret (+190) vs Raoni Barcelos $100.00 for $190.00

Still have uk listed on reg details will have to sign up. Whats their withdrawal system once a month?

ye once a month on a friday, else you have to pay up, it's ridiculous they are so far behind euro books for stuff like that, you have to pay fees for certain types of deposits too which sucks, they're a hassle to use tbh but occasionally have a good line or 2

ye once a month on a friday, else you have to pay up, it's ridiculous they are so far behind euro books for stuff like that, you have to pay fees for certain types of deposits too which sucks, they're a hassle to use tbh but occasionally have a good line or 2

Jeez will pass for now

Shieeeeetttt , why do EU bookies have to suck and not offer RFA odds

Well, Raoni Barcelos was too much to overcome for Dan Moret in the co-main, but Gerald Meerschaert made it look easy against Chase Waldon to win the RFA middleweight title, put himself in place for a UFC call up and cash my bigger ticket.

RFA 45 Results Risk $300.00

Gerald Meerschaert (+130) vs Chase Waldon $200.00 for $260.00= $260.00
Dan Moret (+190) vs Raoni Barcelos $100.00 for $190.00= -$100.00
-----
Total Profit= $160.00

Jeez will pass for now

some deposit methods are free, and they have pretty decent bonuses on the plus side, they aren't great but better than nothing.

I honestly wish I had used them more in the last couple of months as there were some decent lines that I nearly bit at, and seeing as they use dollars, my balance/bets in turn would of been worth a lot more due to the crumbling of the £'s value against other currencies.

Wait I just only now realised

Nov 19th: Mousasi vs Hall II

SqC4P2dE0cPq8.gif

that-is-all-SqC4P2dE0cPq8

I still can't deal with it

All in on moose

Gilbert burns missed weight by like 13lbs. He weighed 183 for a grappling match against tonon and got subbed.

I would normally say, fedor will smash mitrione but I saw the Maldonado fight

How pissed are all these former champions and venerable stars like Randy Couture, Frank Mir and others who really wanted it going to be when Matt Mitrione falls ass backwards into a Fedor fight on American tv, lol.

How pissed are all these former champions and venerable stars like Randy Couture, Frank Mir and others who really wanted it going to be when Matt Mitrione falls ass backwards into a Fedor fight on American tv, lol.

Maybe a little, but since Fedor has already fought guys who weren't as well known on American TV (Bigfoot, Werdum, Hendo) it's probably not that big a deal.

I think Mitrione probably starches Fedor at this point too, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back