Gaston Glock 94 - RIP

3e739f1fe821edb90472b9b5ac769c2da80edd7c80fd84538fe25ac1ec15ce75_1.webp

Back in the early 90's we used to go hella deep down to the town Walmart just so we could oooh and ahh at these fancy pants new fandangled Glocks that they had in the glass case, this was back when everyone believed they were made outta plastic and could be walked through metal detectors onto airplanes with no problem
Thanks for the fun childhood memories, good sir

Don't worry guys this is a cover-up story. They put him in a cryogenic chamber and they'll resurrect him in 100 years after we're all dead.

Back in the early 90's we used to go hella deep down to the town Walmart just so we could oooh and ahh at these fancy pants new fandangled Glocks that they had in the glass case, this was back when everyone believed they were made outta plastic and could be walked through metal detectors onto airplanes with no problem
Thanks for the fun childhood memories, good sir

Die Hard II was a great film. ;)

I was out with a girl one night taking her home and a cop pulled me over for speeding. I gave him my drivers license and my carry permit. He said what kinda gun you got. I pulled out my 23c and showed him. He smiled and said I have a glock 17 and let me go. Thanks glock.

Back