Gaston Bolanos Signs With Bellator

hate this kid. have met him multiple times and he's a total cunt. many people have told me they have had similar encounters. also brags about tearing dudes ACLs while sparring. hope he gets ktfo'd asap

hate this kid. have met him multiple times and he's a total cunt. many people have told me they have had similar encounters. also brags about tearing dudes ACLs while sparring. hope he gets ktfo'd asap

He won the Bellator debut.

no lol. he won again a total scrub. he looked impressive though. very relaxed and calm. i don't think he's a bad fighter I just think he's a douche
Are you going congratulate him when you see him next?

How was he a total cunt to you?

How was he a total cunt to you?
well at first I met the guy at a smoker in San Francisco and said hey back in 2009 or 10. was curious to hear about his training. and he just looked at me, laughed and didn't respond. I assumed maybe his English was poor since he's from Peru so I didn't think much of it. I went to his gym to train with Caio terra a 2nd time and tried asking how his career was coming along and he said "why are you talking to me" at that point I started wondering if I did something I wasn't aware of that offended him like had a thing with his sister or something and didn't know they were related but somehow he found out. a few other people who told me they trained with him told me that him and Kevin Ross are very cliquey and rude to newcomers. they brag about tearing newbies ACLs with leg kicks and hit on the wives of casuals who workout in their crosfsfit program. 4 or 5 other people have told me that Bolanos was an asshole to them or tried seriously injuring them in sparring. CSA is an incredibly douchey gym overall. I only went to train with Caio Terra when he was a coach there. after he left I never showed up again

Last edited:
well at first I met the guy at a smoker in San Francisco and said hey back in 2009 or 10. was curious to hear about his training. and he just looked at me, laughed and didn't respond. I assumed maybe his English was poor since he's from Peru so I didn't think much of it. I went to his gym to train with Caio terra a 2nd time and tried asking how his career was coming along and he said "why are you talking to me" at that point I started wondering if I did something I wasn't aware of that offended him like fucked his sister or something and didn't know they were related but somehow he found out. a few other people who told me they trained with him told me that him and Kevin Ross are very cliquey and rude to newcomers. they brag about tearing newbies ACLs with leg kicks and hit on the wives of casuals who workout in their crosfsfit program. 4 or 5 other people have told me that Bolanos was an asshole to them or tried seriously injuring them in sparring. CSA is an incredibly douchey gym overall. I only went to train with Caio Terra when he was a coach there. after he left I never showed up again

That's a pretty bizarre story. Always like watching him and Ross. Never met either of them though, and I don't know anyone who has, so I can't vouch for anything.

That's a pretty bizarre story. Always like watching him and Ross. Never met either of them though, and I don't know anyone who has, so I can't vouch for anything.
If you read the yelp reviews for that gym, the negative ones are an accurate explaination of how they are towards newcomers. its as cliquey as a high school. all of the fighters are fucking all of the cross fitters and creating drama. not an environment I want to be in when it comes to training

If you read the yelp reviews for that gym, the negative ones are an accurate explaination of how they are towards newcomers. its as cliquey as a high school. all of the fighters are fucking all of the cross fitters and creating drama. not an environment I want to be in when it comes to training
Hmm good to know, I had a few friends who were thinking of going down and doing some training while in Vegas
You like to think doing martial arts would keep you humble and grounded but that's not always the case

he got chocked out one or two weeks ago against a nobody

he got chocked out one or two weeks ago against a nobody
Although you’re texhnically correct about the “nobody” I feel like that’s a bit harsh of a label. The kid who smoked Bolaños looked like a real talent. Diamond in the rough actually. He had his game down. From kicking game to submission game. I was extremely impressed by him. He also has a decent look, exciting style, and is only 22 iirc.

Bellator would be stupid to not invest in the kid.

Although you’re texhnically correct about the “nobody” I feel like that’s a bit harsh of a label. The kid who smoked Bolaños looked like a real talent. Diamond in the rough actually. He had his game down. From kicking game to submission game. I was extremely impressed by him. He also has a decent look, exciting style, and is only 22 iirc.

Bellator would be stupid to not invest in the kid.
To be fair, the guy was 1-1 and clearly brought in to get slaughtered by Gaston. Backfired pretty hard though, Bolanos had nothing in that fight.

Back