Gaston Bolanos Signs With Bellator

KeeSmyth

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He just announced it on Joe Rogan Podcast that he will be doing MMA & Kickboxing, interesting signing has lots of potential

Sorry to say, but I don't really know who he is? Get me up to speed brother

I guess if he plans on doing MMA then it makes sense, kickboxing will take away the only thing anybody knows him for though. He's decent as far as US Muay Thai goes but he's not really that good from what I have seen, his biggest win was a fight that he cried enough about to get a close decision overturned in his favor. I'm more interested in what he can do in MMA than I am in his Muay Thai/Kickboxing career.

Wtf??? does he plan on doing mma? he should've stayed with lion fights. does bellator kickboxing even have anyone for him?

I guess if he plans on doing MMA then it makes sense, kickboxing will take away the only thing anybody knows him for though. He's decent as far as US Muay Thai goes but he's not really that good from what I have seen, his biggest win was a fight that he cried enough about to get a close decision overturned in his favor. I'm more interested in what he can do in MMA than I am in his Muay Thai/Kickboxing career.

This right here. He is really only known for his spinning elbows. He won't be able to do that in Bellator Kickboxing, and I can't see him landing all that many in MMA either since people will be allowed to shoot in on him. Not sure how the guy's wrestling/ground game are. Hopefully he's been working on it since straight muay thai won't cut it in MMA.

No idea who that is.

any gifs of his fights

Just imagine you rushing to break this news.

Been hearing he has hype because of his "spinning shit", but Idk if he is truly elite. I'm sure he has an appealing style and all that, so that is why they signed him.

Important to keep in mind that he won't be able to use his spinning back elbows in bellator kb

Been hearing he has hype because of his "spinning shit", but Idk if he is truly elite. I'm sure he has an appealing style and all that, so that is why they signed him.

Important to keep in mind that he won't be able to use his spinning back elbows in bellator kb
The only people that view him as elite are those whose only exposure to Muay Thai are through Lion Fights, MMA, and Joe Rogan.

He's decent as far as US Muay Thai goes but he wouldn't last in the stadiums. He is honestly a bit of an eye sore to watch since he gets spammy with the spinning elbows.

I'm always interested in seeing cross overs. I don't know this particular guy but I'll be more interested in his debut than most.

Back