Gastelum drops Weidman

Chin is cracked. Bisping is DROOLING at the prospect of the Chris being the next victim.

Bisping was like a child vs hendo...this new myth that bisping is dangerous is a hilarious exaggeration

Bisping was like a child vs hendo...this new myth that bisping is dangerous is a hilarious exaggeration
No kidding. He got his face turned to hamburger meat again by a 50 year old Hendo. Weidman would FUCK Bisping up.

t3.gif

Chris dropped Kelvin too.

Oh yeah and he actually won the fight (not that that matters)

I hear ya. I just remember him asking his corner what hit him. Amazing how fast he recovered though.

Yes besically recovered right after the punch was done landed. He even caught himself. That left he ate, most fighters would be on the way to the doc

Lol Kelvin slipped, Weidman got KO'd and woke up mid flight.

also look how slow/sloppy Weidman looks

Kelvin got dropped his immediate reaction was to cling to Weidmans leg, Weidmans eye didnt roll back and he never went out. He just got flash knocked down recovered immediately

sloppy yet still dropped Kelvin and forced him to panic wrestle

how sloppy was Weidman here?

Kelvin got dropped his immediate reaction was to cling to Weidmans leg, Weidmans eye didnt roll back and he never went out. He just got flash knocked down recovered immediately

sloppy yet still dropped Kelvin and forced him to panic wrestle

how sloppy was Weidman here?

Kelvin wasn't dropped, he slipped on the canvas
maxresdefault.jpg
methodgetrs100q75x6y31w700h372ro0schris-weidman-03-30-2016-9-41-53-377.jpg

Rather get choked out and take 0 damage than my chin going forever

Weidman got to his feet before the horn.

That was a bad spot to be in, Kelvin had spun out of the single leg to follow up. Still, not a big what if though.

I just don't like when rounds end in those situations, makes each round feel its own separate fight.

Lol you can tell on the replay that weidman was never out

alright there...lets simmer down with this tweenster talk of fuckin somebody up...
Bisping almost got finished multiple times. Look at him for fuck sakes. Hendo doesn't have a scratch, Bisping looks like he got hit in the face multiple times with a baseball bat

Chin is cracked. Bisping is DROOLING at the prospect of the Chris being the next victim.
I keep seeing guys saying this and I don't get it. How is his chin cracked? Kelvin hits hard as fuck and landed one right on the chin of chris, and seconds later he was back up and fine. Apparently if someone that hits hard lands a perfect power shot on your chin and you're fine seconds later, you have a cracked chin. Belfort and Kennedy went to sleep from shots like those.

Lol at all the Weidman dick riders praising him for beating a Welterweight that dropped him lmao.

Back