Garbrandt: I'll sell KO video then donate to charity... Dillashaw: For fatherless kids

latest

Fatherless children is the reason we have so many fucked up individuals in the USA.

Have you missed the constant shitting on TJ by Cody and Faber?

Ok for them but not ok for TJ? Sounds like typical Sherdog logic.

It's more the fact that he's going after him not having a dad. Plenty of other things he could go after, like Cody's stupidity or holes in his game.

When Cody and Faber went after TJ, it was about Bang and TJ, not TJ's family members.

Last edited:
For all the bitch drama and lame shit talking, this is still the best fight in the UFC right now.

Both Cody and TJ capped off 2016 with two of the best MMA performances I've ever seen. These two guys, right now, along with DJ, are the highest bar of skill in MMA.

Wish UFC knew how to promote this without all the junior high drama nonsense.

People who actually think this BS is the reason there's so many fucked up people. Cody by KO

It is the reason. That's why the incarceration rates for black people are so high. Because there is an epidemic of single mother's who learned they can get welfare money if they have kids out of wedlock.

If kids don't have a father figure growing up they have a void in their heart that gets filled with anger and resentment.

I just wanna see this fight already. I don't like either of them to be honest, but the fight should be fun.

Was a good burn

I like both these guys, probably going to root for Cody, but I don't really want tj to lose

This is one of those fights that I love because I win either way.

You sound like you have blue hair, a tattoo on your asshole and a piercing in your snake.
thats fucking strange man not gonna lie, but then i noticed your user name and you legit wish you were someone who gets fucked by conor.
enough said good day sir

Seems like much less of a douchebag than garbrandt. Cody waxes his eyebrows, has neck tattoos, tries to fight everyone that looks at him wrong, etc. wouldn't be surprised if he wore a tapout shirt with a flex fit hat in high school.
also a good point. Each douchy in their own douche way. TJ could have been named brock and grew up in private school that attended the local yaht club on the weekends. Cody is well exactly how you explained it. I just personally relate more to cody growing up minus the eyebrows neck tats and tapout shirts.

also a good point. Each douchy in their own douche way. TJ could have been named brock and grew up in private school that attended the local yaht club on the weekends. Cody is well exactly how you explained it. I just personally relate more to cody growing up minus the eyebrows neck tats and tapout shirts.
Hahaha the private school/ yacht club description was perfect. Definitely both douchey in their own way

For a guy that avoided trash talk for most of his career, he went 0 to 100 really fucking quick.

Dom knows how talking shit to Cody works.
War Lil Platinum!

Back