Garbrandt: I'll sell KO video then donate to charity... Dillashaw: For fatherless kids

Fuck him and his :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y little half sleeve.

When someone is desperate starts talking this kinda personal shit... How pathetic.

he screams white privileged.
Just your typical douche bag
Can you even define white privilege?

Edit: now i see your point. TJ had the privilege of growing up with a dad unlike... Well played sir

he screams white privileged.
Just your typical douche bag
Seems like much less of a douchebag than garbrandt. Cody waxes his eyebrows, has neck tattoos, tries to fight everyone that looks at him wrong, etc. wouldn't be surprised if he wore a tapout shirt with a flex fit hat in high school.

He stole that line from a recent reddit thread. Unfunny, unoriginal manlet.

That is fucking great. Only people upset by this will be people with dads that didn't love them and left because of them.

Did he just call him a "fatherless bastard"? 12 years later and we've come full circle..

Sherdog, never change. Whenever I need to feel intelligent, I come here and read posts and feel like a god damn genius in comparison.

Manlets manleting.....To be expected.

Can't wait for their fight.

TJ's so lame he's about to make me a fan of Cody.

Cody's hardly a great orator or someone who can debate well, yet TJ still has to go for low blows.

TJ's so lame he's about to make me a fan of Cody.

Cody's hardly a great orator or someone who can debate well, yet TJ still has to go for low blows.

Have you missed the constant shitting on TJ by Cody and Faber?

Ok for them but not ok for TJ? Sounds like typical Sherdog logic.

You dun goofed TJ! Cruz said something simular and look what happened!

Honestly that's just low. I know things are quickly taken out of context and with all the trash talk and such things slip out in the heat of the moment, but that's just in very bad taste. Leave matters like that out of it.

Back