GamerGate News & Discussion v6: #GamesSoWhite Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 'Clueless' star and unaging wonder of science, Stacey Dash has spoken out against the people bitching about the Oscar nomninations. And talked about BET, and Black History Month pushing a segregation of the races, and if there was a "white" equivalent, there'd be uproar.

She commented on how the BET awards "only award black people", which is actually wrong, Eminem and Justin Timberlake have won BET awards.

Now, here's the interesting thing, Stacey Dash has been subjected to the kinds of harassment, death threats and treatment that GamerGate has been constantly accused of... yet somehow, this is being swept under the carpet, if anything, the media reporting on it have taken a more "Bitch deserved it" slant.

I agreed with a lot of stuff that she said. I didn't know about the accuracy of the BET awards comments because I hate award shows and don't want to watch that crap. Not surprised that she was harassed and received death threats that is par for the course these days. I would actually be more surprised if she said that stuff and nothing happened.

Anita was invited to speak at the UN somebody cares.
yet nobody heard about her speech and everyone heard about emma watsons speech.
Wonder why... oh because people actually care about emma Watson.

Well, maybe you'll care if shit just starts getting censored because it's "Problematic". It's already happening with some games and TV shows, because of people like Anita, that's not a good thing.

yet nobody heard about her speech and everyone heard about emma watsons speech.
Wonder why... oh because people actually care about emma Watson.

I see what you mean you right.

Gregory Alan Elliott found not guilty in his court case with Stephanie Guthrie, free speech actually won against the Feminists!

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, gather round. I present to you... FEMINISM!!

CZWQmXNUMAMgeYb.png:large

Gregory Alan Elliott found not guilty in his cought case with Stephanie Guthrie, free speech actually won against the Feminists!

Good job Canada. I would love to hear her shitty reaction. Fucking bitch.

Directly from the judgment. Shots fired.

Ms. Guthrie was operating on several premises that she made clear and I have discussed: Mr. Elliott’s views were spurious and garbage and of no value; the contents of his tweets were irrelevant; if she didn’t want to hear from him and blocked him, then he should not use her handle and risk her seeing what he had written.

In these circumstances, these premises were not reasonable.

The main premise that I find unreasonable is her perception that she could tweet about topics but not be exposed to his tweets (however spurious and invalid) about the same topic – even if the topic was him.

All of Mr. Elliott’s tweets at issue were responses to the attacks on him that I have listed, or a return to the original dinner and the Bendilin Spurr dispute. I say “all” his tweets because Crown counsel does not rely on the content of any one tweet to suggest harassment. His not letting go of a topic is stubborn and may be considered childish, but it does not provide a basis for a recipient of his tweets to fear danger, especially if the recipient is herself still making negative comments about the sender.

Another premise of Ms. Guthrie’s is that Mr. Elliott was not allowed to tweet using hashtags that she created, was closely associated with or followed. But he was. She held a view of hashtags and Twitter that is she is entitled to but, according to this evidence, is not reasonable.

Ms. Guthrie’s unreasonable premise that Mr. Elliott was irrational and had nothing valid to say meant that she never put his tweets into any context. The very fact of his tweeting any hashtag she followed or any tweet about her or with her handle harassed her.

She would not even allow for the possibility that he had any reason apart from the obsession with her that he perceived to tweet about her. Given that she had a leadership role in the campaign to denounce him, that is not reasonable.

gamergate are such a bunch of whiners complaining about stuff nobody cares about
anitas videos are bad because she isn't a good researcher.
nobody cares about her either.
yawn
Way to make no sense. Gamers care about it as her baseless whining is about gamers. Talk shit about people with nothing to back it up? Yep, we have a right to call her out.

Directly from the judgment. Shots fired.
I feel bad for the crown that had to waste resources on such a ridiculous case. Hopefully she or the people around her have the good sense to not appeal and waste even more.

I feel bad for the crown that had to waste resources on such a ridiculous case. Hopefully she or the people around her have the good sense to not appeal and waste even more.
You feel bad for the crown, which has endless resources? Mr. Elliott has been personally bankrupted by this case.

You feel bad for the crown, which has endless resources? Mr. Elliott has been personally bankrupted by this case.
Oh yeah, him too. All of Canada, really. I tend to not have much sympathy with anyone in twitter, is all.

Feminists are bitching at the Oxford English Dictionary's twitter, because they had the temerity to put the word "rabid" next to the word "feminism" in a definition. However, the irony was completely lost on them when their actions did nothing but justify what OED said.

Last edited:
Liana K is accusing Milo Yiannopoulos of inciting a mob to dogpile and smear her after he retweeted her saying "Regarding Elliot's financial burden, it's a hard reminder that freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence of that speech" and called her "stunningly tone deaf", talking about the Greg Elliot case obviously. She's now turned to playing the victim again and has said that Milo has been "attacking" her "for years".

She's now turned to playing the victim again and has said that Milo has been "attacking" her "for years".
Sounds like a hard reminder that freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence of that speech.

Reading Liana K's twitter though, her posts seem to be reasonably balanced. Milo is a pure troll.

Last edited:
Feminists are bitching at the Oxford English Dictionary's twitter, because they had the temerity to put the word "rabid" next to the word "feminism" in a definition. However, the irony was completely lost on them when their actions did nothing but justify what OED said.

Their response to the guy moaning about it was pure gold.

I saw that, and then the typical SJW response "The person who made this tweet should be fired!"

Gregory Alan Elliott found not guilty in his court case with Stephanie Guthrie, free speech actually won against the Feminists!
He won the trial but unfortunately they took from him more. The fact that he's left bankrupt and jobless almost makes it a hollow victory. In reality the conspiring SJWs won who took these things from him. They can't win an actual court case but they can ruin your life just because you had a difference of opinion. Makes me sick.

He won the trial but unfortunately they took from him more. The fact that he's left bankrupt and jobless almost makes it a hollow victory. In reality the conspiring SJWs won who took these things from him. They can't win an actual court case but they can ruin your life just because you had a difference of opinion. Makes me sick.

That being said, it now sets a precedent. Because this ruling means that it will be much, much harder for these Social Justice Warriors/Feminists to do it to someone else, after seeing the three ring circus actually play out, no judge is going to even entertain another "mean tweets" case, because the SJW modus opperandi is "I'm going to block you, and I am going to say absolutely reprehensible things about you, I will lie, and I will levy horrendous accusations against you... but when you say something back, you're harassing me"

Guthrie et al only got this case to go as far as it did because she has connections in Police and Government, and they STILL couldn't get a favourable ruling.

Elliott was the litmus test, Eron Gjoni could be the what seals it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back