GamerGate News & Discussion v6: #GamesSoWhite Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Zoe Quinn gotten to Sherdog too?! haha

Okay, I obviously don't want to speak too soon. But I think Feminist Frequency's daliance in video games may have finally fallen off the cliff.

Their latest game review, for "That Dragon, Cancer", has under 30,000 views after a week. Which is a fraction of what they used to get, in comparison, a YouTube Channel called "UpUpDownDown", run by WWE's Xavier Woods uploaded a video 18 hours ago, which has been viewed over 50,000 times.

And the subscribers have dropped considerably, at one point, they were at around 300,000, now a little over 200,000.

In fact, speaking of it, if you ever get the chance, watch UpUpDownDown, it's one of the better gaming channels, especially when they have tournaments, so you see WWE guys playing video games and shit talking each other, it's great.

In fact, this is how much they seem to be wanting to move away from video games, Anita is not even dignifying these horrible video games with her presence, she's palmed them off onto her "Managing Editor", Carolyn Petit.

Carolyn Petit is the transgender video game reviewer who was let go from Gamespot, one of the main reasons being that her reviews always descended into activism and all but ignored the game in favour of soap-boxing and talking up her friends.

So, considering Katherine Cross works for them, and isn't adverse to taking back handers to provide positive coverage, there's always a place in the Feminist Frequency for unscrupulous transgender people, so maybe Sarah Nyberg might find a home there too.

Well, maybe I should just go fuck myself, because Anita's back on the videos, this time talking about asses in video games... I was wrong, she can stoop lower.

So, 'Clueless' star and unaging wonder of science, Stacey Dash has spoken out against the people bitching about the Oscar nomninations. And talked about BET, and Black History Month pushing a segregation of the races, and if there was a "white" equivalent, there'd be uproar.

She commented on how the BET awards "only award black people", which is actually wrong, Eminem and Justin Timberlake have won BET awards.

Now, here's the interesting thing, Stacey Dash has been subjected to the kinds of harassment, death threats and treatment that GamerGate has been constantly accused of... yet somehow, this is being swept under the carpet, if anything, the media reporting on it have taken a more "Bitch deserved it" slant.

gamergate are such a bunch of whiners complaining about stuff nobody cares about
anitas videos are bad because she isn't a good researcher.
nobody cares about her either.
yawn

gamergate are such a bunch of whiners complaining about stuff nobody cares about
anitas videos are bad because she isn't a good researcher.
nobody cares about her either.
yawn

Anita was invited to speak at the UN somebody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back