Locked Game of Thrones spoiler thread, tv, books anything goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
i noticed the other spoiler thread was over a 1000 posts and thought why not make a new one for any and all spoiler/speculation discussion.

This is going to be an anything goes (as long as it's in accordance to sherdog rules) thread. So if you don't want to see a potential spoiler for a future episode, don't hang out in this thread!

Seriously, no complaining about spoilers!

Seriously, spoilers!!
Kit.jpg

Jon Snow, alive and well in Stark? armor. Or at least not all black!!

If Jon Snow wasn't gonna be in the show they wouldn't have paid him to come and lie around dead in the first episode.

Never seen this show but I heard it is pretty good. Prob because of all the sex and nudity lol

Never seen this show but I heard it is pretty good. Prob because of all the sex and nudity lol

I'm trying to think if there is even one episode without nudity in it........I don't think there is.....

If Jon Snow wasn't gonna be in the show they wouldn't have paid him to come and lie around dead in the first episode.

Or you know at the start of season 5 sign him to a contract through 7-8 seasons.....

Jon Snow is going to be the Lich King

Jon is the rightful king. He will rise again, then he will sit on the throne after he collects that little shit Olly's skull.

I sense this season will be all about girl power.

- Sansa (with the help of Brienne of fucking Tarth) will become a serious threat in the North. In the season 6 trailer, they showed two armies facing off. One was led by the Bolton's and the other, I believe will be what's left of Stannis' army and the rest of the Stark sympathizers in the North.

- Arya will become Daredevil.

- Cersei will get her revenge on the religitards

- Danny has fucking dragons. It is known.

- A bunch of women run Dorne

Dorne IMO is doomed without Doran

Last edited:
Jon is the rightful king. He will rise again, then he will sit on the throne after he collects that little shit Olly's skull.
I'm a Jon fan but, even if R+L=J is true (and I'm about 99% sure it is), he's still a bastard. Only thing that changes is that he's technically a Sand rather than a Snow.

I'm a Jon fan but, even if R+L=J is true (and I'm about 99% sure it is), he's still a bastard. Only thing that changes is that he's technically a Sand rather than a Snow.

Homie is a targaryen fo sho.

I sense this season will be all about girl power.

- Sansa (with the help of Brienne of fucking Tarth) will become a serious threat in the North. In the season 6 trailer, they showed two armies facing off. One was led by the Bolton's and the other, I believe will be what's left of Stannis' army and the rest of the Stark sympathizers in the North.

- Arya will become Daredevil.

- Cersei will get her revenge on the religitards

- Danny has fucking dragons. It is known.

- A bunch of women run Dorne

Sansa is probably my favorite character in the books so I'm kind of stoked if she gets to lead an army. I think Cersei's end is near as her character doesn't really advance the story anymore. But I hope she takes down the Sand Skanks with her. Doran was the only decent Dornish actor and they got rid of him. I'm salty.

Targs could take more then one wife. Rhaegar wifed Lyanna up, Jon is king. Someone on reddit made the point better then I could, but the conclusion is the same.

Jon is the rightful king.

Targs could take more then one wife. Rhaegar wifed Lyanna up, Jon is king. Someone on reddit made the point better then I could, but the conclusion is the same.

Jon is the rightful king.
I don't remember any of the Targs taking more than one wife, much less any such arrangement being recognized as legitimate. Could be wrong though.

In any case, I don't think Jon will give enough of a fuck to stake a claim for the throne.

Sansa is probably my favorite character in the books so I'm kind of stoked if she gets to lead an army. I think Cersei's end is near as her character doesn't really advance the story anymore. But I hope she takes down the Sand Skanks with her. Doran was the only decent Dornish actor and they got rid of him. I'm salty.

I also noticed that in the season 6 trailer, that an army stood at the foot of the big ass stairs in Kings Landing. They were flying the Tyrell sigil. Not sure if they're there to help or hurt. Also, in another cut scene, Jamie was in full battle gear, leading a bunch of Lannister soldiers.

Needless to say, there's going to be some epic battles and some of the main characters will not make it.

I don't remember any of the Targs taking more than one wife, much less any such arrangement being recognized as legitimate. Could be wrong though.

In any case, I don't think Jon will give enough of a fuck to stake a claim for the throne.

Aegon the Conqueror had two. Granted, he was a special case.

Howland Reed could probably confirm it, but if Jon gets a dragon, that would be enough as well.

I agree, Jon has bigger concerns up north then some fucked up chair.

Aegon the Conqueror had two. Granted, he was a special case.

Howland Reed could probably confirm it, but if Jon gets a dragon, that would be enough as well.

I agree, Jon has bigger concerns up north then some fucked up chair.
Completely forgot about Aegon. Derp. But the only reason nobody raised a fuss about it was because he had dragons.
HR could prove that Jon is Rhaegar's son, but I don't think he could prove that he's trueborn. Even if Jon does get a dragon, Dany will still have a bigger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back