Game of Thrones S07E02 Discussion Thread: Grey's Anatomy (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Title for tonight's thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But when she was taking off his pants .... I was not ok with seeing Gray Worm's no dick

Anyone else feel this way? I would have rather seen a dick than see a no dick space where a dick should go WHAT THE FUCK

<209Bitch>

I was hoping they'd show Wild Billworm's no dick to rustle a whole lot of conservative jimmies.

Rewatched episode again - it was good.

The Gray Worm scene was less horrifying this time.

First time I watched it I thought they were going to show his no dick...

Game of Thrones has shown us all the most horrifying things you can imagine, cutting off hands, beheadings, axe in head, mountain crushing heads, faces getting ripped off, Sam cleaning shit...

But when she was taking off his pants .... I was not ok with seeing Gray Worm's no dick

Anyone else feel this way? I would have rather seen a dick than see a no dick space where a dick should go WHAT THE FUCK

I never want to see that!!!!

throne.jpg

I felt so frustrated for Grey Worm when he was on top of her

man that would be frustrating

Jon Snow should have sent Sansa along with Brienne and Podrick to Dragonstone. Tyrion can vouch for both Sansa, and Pod, so no problem from Dany.

Jon Snow needs to stay behind in north to make sure Little fingers dont eff shet up. At least that is what I will do in this instance. It is too early in your reign as King of the North to be leaving. That is why you have Sansa around.

Jon Snow should have sent Sansa along with Brienne and Podrick to Dragonstone. Tyrion can vouch for both Sansa, and Pod, so no problem from Dany.

Dude, Sansa would fuck up the whole deal with one of her outbursts!

Yep, old naval warfare and all warfare for that matter the lords, commanders, and generals are the first one in, in the naval battle doctrine of the british empire who had the best sailors, officers and crew all in all; said that the officers must motivate, and lead by example in battle, which means you are the first one into the shit basically or you get a death sentence.

on naval battle formations, check this out: this image represents the largest fleet on fleet engagements between the British fleet (in red) commanded by Lord Nelson and the French/Spanish (blue/yellow) combined fleet commanded by Admiral Villenueve, you can see that the French/Spanish fleet decided to make a stand in the traditional way to have long range cannon battle, but Nelson who had a giant iron ballsack decided to go straight forward head on and he led on his ship the HMS Victory facing all the incoming fire without having any means to return fire and went straight to the Command ship of the French/Spanish that was the Bucentaur who had Villenueve in it, then after Nelson broke the line his 2 attack divisions formed in columns get close and board which basically was a Euron/Yara scenario but with more guns

be310df5e7a378d0297d9f8e45aab651.jpg

This happened with good wather conditions on a good day, i cant even imagine how the hell you pull this off in heavy fog, at night and with no cannons, but it could have, thing is if Villenueve wouldnt have been such a dipshit moron he could have actually beat Nelson in my opinion

Unfortunately for Lord Nelson, he never managed to find a suit of Valyrian Steel armor on his many expeditions like Euron did, and so his watch has ended. :(

Many climatic final battles in fantasy stories requires the timely arrival of certain oversized wild animals to help turn the tide!

Are you telling me the wolf pack is going to be like the great eagles in LOTR?

GRRM really does like wolves...

I honestly don't know which I'm looking foward to more this weekend...

...the next GoT episode...

...or, the Ben Shapiro VS Cenk Uygur debate. :p

With both, I'm gonna be like...

187.gif

how did greyworm know to eat the poontang

#TeachTheControversy

The two fine ladies on display were the two Sand Snakes that were killed by Euron. Yara is still needed alive to present to Cersei and then whatever Euron wants to do with her afterwards.

Surely that was the gift...

Bronn will fight for her and possible die and Then I Rage !!!!!!

Bronn knows bitches ain't nothing but ho's and tricks, bro. No way he steps in the cage with Darth Clegane. He didn't want a piece of the Mountain when he was human, he's not fighting the Westoros Terminator.

I just rewatched Euron attacking Yara's fleet another time.

Damn, it was so satisfying to see the Can Snakes get killed. Especially after that shitty scene they had before Euron attacked. I just can't get over how the writers just kept giving them shitty lines
. Such stupid, cartoonish, one dimension cunts. They even managed to ruin a fight scene with Bronn, one of the best characters on the show.

LMFAO. Perfect soundtrack.<45>

"i want the Mountain!"

Sand Snakes couldn't even beat Urine Gayjoy two on one, and you think you can stand and bang with Franken-Clegane? Bitch, please:rolleyes:

I love how this season started. It feels like we're with the real main characters now, playing the final game for the throne. Very exciting.

I think the War for the Iron Throne is decided this season. Last season focuses soley on Darth Frost.

Rewatched episode again - it was good.

The Gray Worm scene was less horrifying this time.

First time I watched it I thought they were going to show his no dick...

Game of Thrones has shown us all the most horrifying things you can imagine, cutting off hands, beheadings, axe in head, mountain crushing heads, faces getting ripped off, Sam cleaning shit...

I never want to see that!!!!

throne.jpg

They didn't show Theon after getting Ramseyed, so there was no way they were showing Greyworm missing junk. And, like you, I am perfectly fine with that.

how did greyworm know to eat the poontang

#TeachTheControversy

Poor Grey Worm kept being underestimated.

Not long ago you mofos still assume there's no way that stone-faced man can dead-pan a joke.

Just wait til you find out he's the lead singer/dancer at Jon and Daenerys' wedding.

Jon Snow needs to stay behind in north to make sure Little fingers dont eff shet up. At least that is what I will do in this instance. It is too early in your reign as King of the North to be leaving. That is why you have Sansa around.

Definitely a solid idea that would have allowed Jon to stay put. But, remember, he's the one who has actually seen the Army of the Dead. If the crux of his argument is for Dany to join up so they can fight the WW, then he knows he's going to have a more convincing case than anyone else currently at Winterfell since he's the one who can describe the situation in depth.

To his credit, he also brought the p4p champ of practical persuasive arguments, Davos. Dude got the Iron Bank to throw money at Stannis and brought Lady Mormont on board when she was not feeling the arguments from Jon and Sansa.

Definitely a solid idea that would have allowed Jon to stay put. But, remember, he's the one who has actually seen the Army of the Dead. If the crux of his argument is for Dany to join up so they can fight the WW, then he knows he's going to have a more convincing case than anyone else currently at Winterfell since he's the one who can describe the situation in depth.

To his credit, he also brought the p4p champ of practical persuasive arguments, Davos. Dude got the Iron Bank to throw money at Stannis and brought Lady Mormont on board when she was not feeling the arguments from Jon and Sansa.

Also, Dany's such a cunt she might tell anyone less than the King in the North to fuck off:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back