Game of Thrones S07E02 Discussion Thread: Grey's Anatomy (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Title for tonight's thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Snow should have sent Sansa along with Brienne and Podrick to Dragonstone. Tyrion can vouch for both Sansa, and Pod, so no problem from Dany.

Jon Snow needs to stay behind in north to make sure Little fingers dont eff shet up. At least that is what I will do in this instance. It is too early in your reign as King of the North to be leaving. That is why you have Sansa around.

How else is King Snow supposed to return to the North with a dragon...

They're not going to fly themselves up there

I dont remember her having outbursts. She did bring in The Vale right at the crucial moment in Battle of Bastards.

... but she had an outburst and bad decision to turn them away at first. As a result, how many people died? How many could have been saved it she had told Jon about the Vale, and had them at the time the battle started? They would have been able to stomp the Bolton forces instantly.

She has proven to be terrible at making good decisions.

Jon Snow should have sent Sansa along with Brienne and Podrick to Dragonstone. Tyrion can vouch for both Sansa, and Pod, so no problem from Dany.

Jon Snow needs to stay behind in north to make sure Little fingers dont eff shet up. At least that is what I will do in this instance. It is too early in your reign as King of the North to be leaving. That is why you have Sansa around.

The invitation was to him, so him sending someone else would make it look like he didn't think she was important enough, and Cansa would be put in her place by Olenna anyways and Tyrion would be busy making googly eyes at her.

3%20spooning%20only%20GIF.gif

Dude hasn't been laid in a long time...

He should have brought Lyanna with him to mean mug Dany when she asks him to bend the knee

<GOT4>

will be interesting to see if dr samwell can cure stoner jorah

I was half expecting him to send Sansa. Pod could have been Dany's new dildo.

I didn't think Jon and Dany would meet until the final season and I suppose that still could happen if Jon gets sidetracked on his journey.

I was half expecting him to send Sansa. Pod could have been Dany's new dildo.

I didn't think Jon and Dany would meet until the final season and I suppose that still could happen if Jon gets sidetracked on his journey.
Well to be fair since there are only 11 episodes left it's really only one episode earlier than you expected in the original ten episode format?

If it's anything like pigeons (I'm no pigeon expert btw), they probably have to sail/bring the raven to a specific location. The raven will then only travel betweenback to the place it considers home when its released.

Regarding the distance, great fucking question. It doesn't seem like there's a relay system. It's just straight from point A to point B.

We don't know that. How much is Winterfell to King Landing ? Didn't they say 10,000 miles ? I think only migrating species such as cranes can travel that far.

Jon also brought the p4p champ of practical persuasive arguments, Davos. Dude got the Iron Bank to throw money at Stannis and brought Lady Mormont on board when she was not feeling the arguments from Jon and Sansa.

True, but once Davos sees the Red Witch is in the room, his calm tactical side will go out the window, and he might go back into meltdown mode again about how it's all her fault & ranting that they can't do business with these people.

Unless he's finally moved from the Denial to the Acceptance phase, and can finally just admit that Stannis the Mannis gave the order. And that Melisandre is miserable about it same as everyone involved in that shitshow.

Hell, Davos might even look deep inside and admit that he knew what was going to happen to Shireen... because watch the episode again... he fuckin knew.

Regardless, I hope he can put aside his bullshit so Jon & Dany can hook up & save the world

True, but once Davos sees the Red Witch is in the room, his calm tactical side will go out the window, and he might go back into meltdown mode again about how it's all her fault & ranting that they can't do business with these people.

Unless he's finally moved from the Denial to the Acceptance phase, and can finally just admit that Stannis the Mannis gave the order. And that Melisandre is miserable about it same as everyone involved in that shitshow.

Hell, Davos might even look deep inside and admit that he knew what was going to happen to Shireen... because watch the episode again... he fuckin knew.

Regardless, I hope he can put aside his bullshit so Jon & Dany can hook up & save the world
I've Always been one of the few that's given Melisandre the benefit of the doubt. It's pretty much undeniable at this point that the Lord of Light is the one true of Westeros. Shadows that can assassinate your enemies? Being able to bring people back from the dead multiple times?

Plus, Jon said if he ever saw her in the North again he would have her executed, but she's in the South now.

Unfortunately for Lord Nelson, he never managed to find a suit of Valyrian Steel armor on his many expeditions like Euron did, and so his watch has ended. :(

Nelson went out on his shield, he lost an arm, then he lost an eye and he still kept fighting

Davos has been shown at least in the show that barring the Shireen thing he understands fucked up shit has to be done to save the world.

He let his what was it, 3 sons participate in the fight for KL, followed Stannis to the opposite end of the world when they didn't have a good reason to other than to run.

It's pretty much undeniable at this point that the Lord of Light is the one true of Westeros. Shadows that can assassinate your enemies? Being able to bring people back from the dead multiple times?
I guess we didn't see gods using dead men
benjen-625x350.jpg

Plus the followers of the Red God have been able to control his power a lot more than the children were able to control the white walkers when they meddled in old god magic. We are yet to see what the drowned god can do. I suspect the seven have nothing to offer but who knows.

I guess we didn't see gods using dead men
benjen-625x350.jpg

Plus the followers of the Red God have been able to control his power a lot more than the children were able to control the white walkers when they meddled in old god magic. We are yet to see what the drowned god can do. I suspect the seven have nothing to offer but who knows.
The Seven are all hype imo. Couldn't save a single person in that Sept explosion

The Seven are all hype imo. Couldn't save a single person in that Sept explosion
Maybe none of them were devout followers and just people using the religion for their own selfish gains. I will never forgive them for not saving Marge whatever the case.:(

I dont remember her having outbursts. She did bring in The Vale right at the crucial moment in Battle of Bastards.
She didn't bring on the Vale. Little finger did and if she was smart they would have been there at the beginning of the battle.

I've kinda felt for awhile "The Seven" are a bit of everything. It's always hinted it's the newest religion and I wouldn't be surprised if it took a bit from everything that was in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back