Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do they have bedpans if they have running water tho?

FOGeIQ.gif.cf.gif

You'd think that Sam would have a set of balls on him after all the shit he's seen.

So it looks like the whole episode can be viewed right now on amazon hbo.
What time did everybody start watching and how?
I always watch them live on HBO Now via my PS4

Sam slays a white walker, helps defend the wall, finally makes his way to the Citadel to...clean shit for months on end.

BFT wants that Tormund lovin' you can just tell.

Brieanne & Tormund, awwww yeah

Training to be a maester is shit work.

could sails like the ones on the sides that even work IRL?

yeah if the wind is at your back like that, but i dont know how you would be able to tack into the wind, and if those sails are only for sailing with the wind, idk why you would have triangular sails

my bigger issue is that they have one huge sail perpendicular to the hull, and a second sail behind it, parallel. all the wind would be blocked...

the purpose of triangular sails is to do this. idk how that would work with those sails on the sides
sailing-101-24-638.jpg

I hope Jon Snow kills Littlefinger's bitch ass.

Two Arya scenes in a single episode? I hope she kills Ed Sheeran.

Commmme onnnnn, Arya and Hound gotta get the band back together.

yeah if the wind is at your back like that, but i dont know how you would be able to tack into the wind, and if those sails are only for sailing with the wind, idk why you would have triangular sails

my bigger issue is that they have one huge sail perpendicular to the hull, and a second sail behind it, parallel. all the wind would be blocked...

the purpose of triangular sails is to do this. idk how that would work with those sails on the sides
sailing-101-24-638.jpg
my issue is what are they affixed to that could handle the torque?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back