Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...isn't that Lannister armor?

jesus christ that is ed sheehan

The Hound dropping knowledge on bald people.

my issue is what are they affixed to that could handle the torque?

yeah and if they just retract the sails when tacking, the weight of giant ass poles and folded sails are going to fuck with the maneuverability and speed, it would have to be able to rotate and go parallel with the hull to be somewhat reasonable, but then its even harder to handle the pull of the sail

Holy fuck, Sandor is going in on everyone.

if there was justice you'd be dead you dumb cunt

Stone Cold Sandor Clegane DGAF.

Fuck that's depressing. Never thought they'd revisit the man and his daughter that the Hound stole the silver from.

I wondered why they included them in the previouslys.

how are there only like 6 of us in this thread? it must take an extra hour or so to get down to most sherdoggers' moms' basements.

That doesn't bode well for Tormund. Hope he gets to bang BFT before that comes to pass.

Fuck that's depressing. Never thought they'd revisit the man and his daughter that the Hound stole the silver from.

I wondered why they included them in the previouslys.

Oh fuck, completely forgot about that. Sad shit.

Hope Hound doesn't go full Cruise while hanging around with the Firebugs.

So that's the dad and girl he stole from early in season 4? I missed the previously on.

The Hound for the Iron Throne

Damn, I just now realized those were the people the Hound and Arya stayed with in season 3 or 4 or something.

Does Sam still have the sword he stole from pops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back