Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised scooping shit grosses Sam out after all the fucked up shit he's seen.

Sucks what happened to that father and daughter the Hound mugged back in the day.

DE5wtWiWsAEVIZx.jpg

the GOAT direwolf is back

I take it that's Nymeria? where'd you see that?

Srsly. All he did was walk around a fucking labrynth, change bed pans, get pwnt by a senior citizen who doesn't give a shit about White Walkers, stare at a giant book and the payoff was him finally pointing to a page in said book and say 'hey everybody, theres dragonglass hur'

He's worse than 10 Dany's fucking each other in a bath tub filled with Greyworm and Misande's love scenes.

Fucking kill this time wasting asspie already.

Oh, And Jorah the Andal

That episode was awesome. The whining on this forum is ridiculous.
I'm sure most people are just joking. I don't think anyone really expected Episode 1 to come out all guns blazing. I do understand people not happy with how long was spent watching Sam clean shit up but at least they montaged it unlike Arya's cleaning days.

weekly reminder that jon+dany are practically confirmed to win. with him being ice and her being fire, their story is the song of ice and fire.

shes gonna help him kill the white walkers with her dragons and theres nothing you booknerds and contrarians can do about it!!

landscape-1477337349-jon-daenerys.jpg
\
Jon Snow is Ice+Fire by himself and doesn't need that hussy to fulfill his destiny. Dany is a red herring designed to distract us.

I take it that's Nymeria? where'd you see that?

The part where someone tells Jon that "a Targaryan can not be trusted" is interesting. Is he referring to Jon, and if so how was it revealed?

Lets talk North here people, i think Jon's command to give weapons and combat training to everybody is a solid move, all the northern people are gonna be ready to throwdown

weekly reminder that jon+dany are practically confirmed to win. with him being ice and her being fire, their story is the song of ice and fire.

shes gonna help him kill the white walkers with her dragons and theres nothing you booknerds and contrarians can do about it!!

landscape-1477337349-jon-daenerys.jpg
\
This has always bugged me. Isn't Jon already fire and ice all by himself?

Srsly. All he did was walk around a fucking labrynth, change bed pans, get pwnt by a senior citizen who doesn't give a shit about White Walkers, stare at a giant book and the payoff was him finally pointing to a page in said book and say 'hey everybody, theres dragonglass hur'

He's worse than 10 Dany's fucking each other in a bath tub filled with Greyworm and Misande's love scenes.

Fucking kill this time wasting asspie already.

Oh, And Jorah the Andal
it's a library. he just had to look for the "White Walkers Survival Guide".

Lets talk North here people, i think Jon's command to give weapons and combat training to everybody is a solid move, all the northern people are gonna be ready to throwdown

At the very least one of the older Lord's needs to guide the young Umber and Karstark

Ok, so if I recall correctly. Jon sends Tormund to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea and the Hound sees Eastwatch in the flames while with Beric and Thoros of Myr and the Brotherhood back at the farm he visited before. This is too convenient. I think there's going to be a big ass battle there. Here's some pics of Eastwatch. Makes for an epic battle. The brotherhood & Hound + Tormund and the wildlings are both headed to the same place.

*2nd pic kind of looks like a mountain with an arrow head like the Hound saw in the fire

Eastwatch_by_the_Sea.jpg

Franz_Miklis_eastwatch_by_the_sea.jpg

The_North.png

I wonder if the Lannisters are going to get their comeuppance fairly early into this season and then it focuses on the great war against the undead.

Gun to my head though part one of this season will end with resolution with Cersei and then part 2 will be against the WW's.
I doubt the Walkers head south this season. I predict most of this season is focused on Dany's invasion and the last ep will end on a cliffhanger with the undead breaching the wall.

The part where someone tells Jon that "a Targaryan can not be trusted" is interesting. Is he referring to Jon, and if so how was it revealed?

It was probably someone disagreeing with Jon's plan to meet Daenerys. People think of Jon as a Stark. For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back