Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hipster Euron and Ed fucking Sheeran was difficult to watch

I doubt the Walkers head south this season. I predict most of this season is focused on Dany's invasion and the last ep will end on a cliffhanger with the undead breaching the wall.
wait is there going to be a season 8? Someone told me that they were going to make this the final season but modern style with a midseason finale

Robert strong wish a fool would.

Srsly. All he did was walk around a fucking labrynth, change bed pans, get pwnt by a senior citizen who doesn't give a shit about White Walkers, stare at a giant book and the payoff was him finally pointing to a page in said book and say 'hey everybody, theres dragonglass hur'

He's worse than 10 Dany's fucking each other in a bath tub filled with Greyworm and Misande's love scenes.

Fucking kill this time wasting asspie already.

Oh, And Jorah the Andal

I always assumed that there would be dragon glass at Dragonstone. Why else would it be named Dragonstone?

wait is there going to be a season 8? Someone told me that they were going to make this the final season but modern style with a midseason finale
yes, 7 eps total for season 7 and only 6 eps for season 8.

They are going to need to move at the speed of Varys , Westeros is huge, winter is here travel should not be so easy.

im surprised at this point how are the Lannister soldiers not defecting? as far as we know there is no gold so no money to pay them, and food is running short so rations are maybe low, should be an army on the brink of disbanding

Hipster Euron and Ed fucking Sheeran was difficult to watch

ed sheeran and the soldiers singing jolly songs was a bit odd but hipster euron was a good fit, he played off The Mountain and Jaime really well. That scene was great, too.

Cersei was her classic self, nothing too memorable, she has to be more reserved as queen and she's doing the job. I was impressed.

I like Cersei much better with longer hair but the short hair suits how her character has changed. She'll always look like this to me

giphy.gif

Ok, so if I recall correctly. Jon sends Tormund to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea and the Hound sees Eastwatch in the flames while with Beric and Thoros of Myr and the Brotherhood back at the farm he visited before. This is too convenient. I think there's going to be a big ass battle there. Here's some pics of Eastwatch. Makes for an epic battle. The brotherhood & Hound + Tormund and the wildlings are both headed to the same place.

*2nd pic kind of looks like a mountain with an arrow head like the Hound saw in the fire

Eastwatch_by_the_Sea.jpg

Franz_Miklis_eastwatch_by_the_sea.jpg

The_North.png

Does this mean after all this time the White Walkers are just going to walk around the wall? I wanted to see that thing come crashing down

yes, 7 eps total for season 7 and only 6 eps for season 8.
ah okay basically what id heard except it will drag on for another calendar year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back