Galore Bofando vs Charlie Ward, are you serious?

See the problem is you're being a little cunt that's offended for no reason. You won't be happy when I list however many, regardless but im glad to.

Abubakar Nurmagomedov
Ben Askren
Joey Davis
Logan Storley
Albert Tumenov
Mukhamed Berkhamov
Alexey Kunchenko
Sergey Romanov
MVP
Chidi Njokuani
Georgi Valentinov
Yaroslav Amosov
Marif Piraev
Shavkat Rakhmonov
Andre Fialho

Get googling, when you've done your homework you can have 15 more.

Most of those guys are signed to other major orgs lol.

Glad you took your time putting that post together though. I've been knowledge bombed.

Charlie Ward is a glass jawed joke whose 3 losses in 6 fights are ALL by brutal KO. McTapper must have thrown a tantrum to get this jobber into the big leagues.

Most of those guys are signed to other major orgs lol.

Glad you took your time putting that post together though. I've been knowledge bombed.

You understand guys like Bekzod Abdurakhmonov try to sign with the UFC and are told to get more fights right? You're aware the UFC releases guys like Albert Tumenov who's 25 and more skilled than Bofando will ever be right? You're aware the UFC had the opportunity to sign Storley and didn't right? You're aware a lot of the guys I named have clauses in their contract to sign with the UFC if given the offer right?

Such an idiot.

Worse chin in ufc is not Overeem anymore it goes to Charlie ko'd by air Ward. Getting absolutely demolished by the canvas is embarrassing he needs to hang up the gloves.
Yep, he's packing some pure Irish glass in his chin. Apparently the UFC will sign every bum who performs mopping duty at SBG Ireland.

Galore Silva will be goat within 2 years

I expected a lot more than this....When around 1/3rd of the entire mens UFC roster is not a top 50 level caliber fighter in their division nor a prospect with any potential and then on top of this you have 3 womens divisions? The UFC is becoming unwatchable, live events are like a bunch of weeds with a few flowers plated about.
This is simply not true and you put out that statistic out of your ass.

Scotland card was very entertaining and so was Bofando, if the guy pull shit like that in every fight they should put him in every card.

Worse chin in ufc is not Overeem anymore it goes to Charlie ko'd by air Ward. Getting absolutely demolished by the canvas is embarrassing he needs to hang up the gloves.

Wow, are people really this stupid?

I for one is happy Bofando was on that card.
Awesome way to finish a fight

And TS, go grab a box of tissue and stop watching UFC cards if all you're going to do is cry about them on the internet like a little fuckin bitch.

I won't complain about the UFC signing a guy who can KO his opponents with a shove.

You understand guys like Bekzod Abdurakhmonov try to sign with the UFC and are told to get more fights right? You're aware the UFC releases guys like Albert Tumenov who's 25 and more skilled than Bofando will ever be right? You're aware the UFC had the opportunity to sign Storley and didn't right? You're aware a lot of the guys I named have clauses in their contract to sign with the UFC if given the offer right?

Such an idiot.
you call people names for nothing, chill out. you're already carded and you're a new user. also, tumenov couldn't defend a takedown for shit, not really the UFC's fault if he's that incompetent in that area. also, he's probably making more money in russia, so at the end of the day was better for everyone involved

you call people names for nothing, chill out. you're already carded and you're a new user. also, tumenov couldn't defend a takedown for shit, not really the UFC's fault if he's that incompetent in that area. also, he's probably making more money in russia, so at the end of the day was better for everyone involved

But do you really think Tumenov should be cut when they're signing 35 year old 4-2 Gofanda or 36 year old 3-2 Ward? Doesn't make sense to me.

Charlie ward is signed to the UFC because he's Conor's friend. I wouldn't be surprise if he doesn't get cut.

It's funny because people bitch about Bellator cards.... then the UFC puts together bad cards like this that are on the same level or worse than most Bellator cards

But do you really think Tumenov should be cut when they're signing 35 year old 4-2 Gofanda or 36 year old 3-2 Ward? Doesn't make sense to me.
yeah, I don't think so, but you can't just give strikers for him forever. maybe go to another org, become better and come back one day. but he's probably making good money in russia, since for some reason people there throw money at MMA, so not sure if he's ever coming back (if the pay is that good like I see some posters suggesting it). ward as people said, probably because he was an SBG-mcgregor guy, he has a lot of leverage there. and this bofando guy is exciting, you don't have to put him in a big event, but I think there's always a place to put guys like that, after all, the UFC have tons of events
but not sure how this bofando deal was made, the guy didn't fight for like 2 years and suddenly he's in the UFC...

Such an idiot.

Youre a moron. Tumenov wasnt even cut. His contract ran out. Should probably know what youre talking about

yeah, I don't think so, but you can't just give strikers for him forever. maybe go to another org, become better and come back one day. but he's probably making good money in russia, since for some reason people there throw money at MMA, so not sure if he's ever coming back (if the pay is that good like I see some posters suggesting it). ward as people said, probably because he was an SBG-mcgregor guy, he has a lot of leverage there. and this bofando guy is exciting, you don't have to put him in a big event, but I think there's always a place to put guys like that, after all, the UFC have tons of events
but not sure how this bofando deal was made, the guy didn't fight for like 2 years and suddenly he's in the UFC...

Everytime they invest in a 4-2 35 year old, they're also not investing in an actual prospect. It's crazy to me. UFC needs quality control, like I said MMA will never be on boxings level if they don't put a precedence on skill, talent and achievement. Tons of regional level scrubs can finish Ward in round 1, literally meaningless.

You see on WBO/WBA cards 3-2 fighters vs 10-4 fighters with 0 amateur experience? No...never. UFC has a monopoly on the sport, theres no reason for to this.

Youre a moron. Tumenov wasnt even cut. His contract ran out. Should probably know what youre talking about

I said released, not cut. They released him because they chose not to match. That 25 year old knockout artist with wins over Jouban and Larkin wasn't worth keeping, they gotta invest in 4-2 and 3-3 fighters like Bofanda and Ward.

It's funny because people bitch about Bellator cards.... then the UFC puts together bad cards like this that are on the same level or worse than most Bellator cards

Uhm Bellators card friday was headlined by two guys who would of been on the prelims of this card and literally no one said a word

I said released, not cut. They released him because they chose not to match. That 25 year old knockout artist with wins over Jouban and Larkin wasn't worth keeping, they gotta invest in 4-2 and 3-3 fighters like Bofanda and Ward.

Release and cut are the same thing bobo. You cant release someone from a contract that doesnt exist.

Back