Galore Bofando vs Charlie Ward, are you serious?

HuskySamoan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Galore Bofando is a 35 year old 4-2 fighter (who's best win is a 7-2 regional scrub, the rest of his opponents have losing records) fought against Charlie Ward a 3-2 fighter who's 36 years old!

This is un-televised Bellator prelim level talent and it's infesting the UFC. Are you guys too blind to realize the UFC is cutting elite fighters and filling it's roster with low level fighters who wouldn't make it in any of the B-Leagues let alone the UFC? Or do you really not care about talent level, as long as there's knockouts you're happy? I for one like to see high level talent in the UFC, promising prospects, top international fighters but these random 6-3 Oluwale Bamgbose type guys who are on PPV main cards is just laughable. UFC will never be anywhere near boxings level unless there's a precedent put on talent...Fucking hell.

Last edited:
Dude, it was a card in Scotland. What did you expect?

What are you talking about? Bofando looked awesome and his only losses are due to DQ. He is a promising prospect.

Can't just get some Fedor out of nowhere.

Charlie Ward is there because of Conor, and Galore's 2 losses both came by DQ (illegal knees)

Dude, it was a card in Scotland. What did you expect?

I expected a lot more than this....When around 1/3rd of the entire mens UFC roster is not a top 50 level caliber fighter in their division nor a prospect with any potential and then on top of this you have 3 womens divisions? The UFC is becoming unwatchable, live events are like a bunch of weeds with a few flowers plated about.

Charlie Ward is there because of Conor, and Galore's 2 losses both came by DQ (illegal knees)

Even so, a 4-2 fighter or hell a 6-0 fighter...Who's beaten absolutely nobody? Hahaha, come on where's the precedence.

What are you talking about? Bofando looked awesome and his only losses are due to DQ. He is a promising prospect.

Can't just get some Fedor out of nowhere.

Against a 3-3 36 year old.....Wow.

Even so, a 4-2 fighter or hell a 6-0 fighter...Who's beaten absolutely nobody? Hahaha, come on where's the precedence.

Dude there has been lots of 6-0 fighters in the UFC, and rightfully so. Why speak up now?

Bofando is a young prospect. He has time!

Let him earn it by putting together more than 4 wins and beating a couple decent guys, maybe win a regional title or something? UFC should be signing guys who are high level, not guys who need time to maybe be top 30 level fighters...we saw how this worked with Northcutt. What's happening as a result is they are signing a bunch of additional bums so they can feed these guys fights they might actually win. Like I said, 3-2 Charlie Ward? 6-3 Oluwale Bamgbose on PPV main cards? You guys must have the wool draped over your eyes...

Sure, but who knows what he will do against better opponents... again you can't just pull open a can of legends.

No one said anything about legends or Fedor, Einstein. There's plenty of better prospects than Bofando to be signed, this is quantifiable. Guys who have won regional titles, guys with better records, better credentials and better wins...yet the UFC doesn't sign them, they keep signing these randoms.

Erik silva vs Bofando. Battle of the young prospects.

35 years old though. Going to be very tough for him...

Wait a minute, did I get his age wrong?

Is he 35? He is 35 hahahaha look at all you idiots saying a 4-2 35 yearold has potential.

Charlie Ward is the next big thing
Irish, tatoos, blond, no ground game at all... Just like sherdoggers love!

No one said anything about legends or Fedor, Einstein. There's plenty of better prospects than Bofando to be signed, this is quantifiable. Guys who have won regional titles, guys with better records, better credentials and better wins...yet the UFC doesn't sign them, they keep signing these randoms.

No need to offend or be offended lol. I just think he is an interesting fighter with an interesting fighting style, and i am curious to see what he will do in the UFC. That is all.

<Fedor23>

No need to offend or be offended lol. I just think he is an interesting fighter with an interesting fighting style, and i am curious to see what he will do in the UFC. That is all.

<Fedor23>

He has time on his side!

Back