Gaethje vs Poirier headline ufc on fox 29, not on 223

Dustin really hasn't beat anyone good, every good opponent he's ever fought, he's lost to, Korean Zombie, Cub, Conor, Michael Johnson. I love Anthony Pettis, but Anthony is very washed up, and isn't his old self, and didn't even geta real TKO over him. Justin Gaethje, even tho he lost his last fight, he's a fucking warrior, and true fighter with tons of heart, and granite chin.

Yeah, thats why I picked Justin over Dustin.

Gaethje gets a first round KO imo dustin is too chinny and his defense isn't that great Gaethje is probably gonna punch a hole in his chest or something like that

Who? Dustin?

Yeah Dustin

He stopped Pettis(better fighter than Gaethje IMO) and was beating Alvarez the guy who just stopped Gaethje before an illegal strike stopped the fight

I love Gaethje and the way he fights but i gotta imagine Porier the more technical fighter is the favorite here

Great fight, not sure who to pick but I'd lean toward Justin

Really wanna see Alvarez vs Diaz too

Poirier picks him apart and then quits when Justin makes it tough. Justin has a ton more heart and durability and Dustin will quit again.

Have you seen his two most recent fights?
Yeah... he quit vs a Hurt Eddie who hurt him legally before hitting him illegally and he beat a washed up Pettis. Poirier is talented but he's the opposite of durable

Poirier hasn't beaten anyone good but Gaethjes best win is Michael Johnson.

Dustin has 5 wins better or just as good as Johnson in Pettis, Jim Miller, Duffy, Bobby Green and Yancy Medeiros.

Dustin's getting severely overlooked in this fight. Hes the more talented fighter and has more endurance. Problem is he likes to brawl and Gaethje will love that
More endurance?? Stop it...

And no, washed up Pettis, medieros, Miller, Duffy and green aren’t as good a win as #5 MJ was at the time lol.... which is precisely why Gaethje is 1-1 in the UFC and is still ranked ahead of Dustin

Yeah Dustin

He stopped Pettis(better fighter than Gaethje IMO) and was beating Alvarez the guy who just stopped Gaethje before an illegal strike stopped the fight

I love Gaethje and the way he fights but i gotta imagine Porier the more technical fighter is the favorite here
145 lb Pettis at this point is no where near Gaethje

Justin should take this one. Won't learn much from it tho.

More endurance?? Stop it...

And no, washed up Pettis, medieros, Miller, Duffy and green aren’t as good a win as #5 MJ was at the time lol.... which is precisely why Gaethje is 1-1 in the UFC and is still ranked ahead of Dustin

Lol at Johnson being #5. Hes 1-5 in his last 6.

Gaethje is so overrated at this point with his walk forward throw hays style.

He literally gasses by round 2 in every single fight but totally a Poirier has no chance against a guy who almost got finished by Luis Palomino multiple times

Fight was at 155 and now I get it you're the Alvarez Stan. Poirier was fucking killing Alvarez. Legit murdering him

Sick. Going with Gathje because he has a better chin and a great zombie mode. The fight should be close though at least for a while.

Yeah Dustin

He beat a washed up Pettis, and this is a massive Pettis fan saying this, but Anthony is very washed up, and Eddie came back like he does, and rocked Dustin back when he was rocked until the illegal strikes. We'll see, should be an amazing fight.

Just watch, Justin is gonna punch a hole in his fuckin chest.

Yeah... he quit vs a Hurt Eddie who hurt him legally before hitting him illegally and he beat a washed up Pettis. Poirier is talented but he's the opposite of durable

Your analysis sounds slightly bias, not to mention Porier vs Pettis was at 155 so I’m not sure your point?

Love this fight. Hopefully Justin learned some defense.

He won't need it. Dustin's chin shatters and his leg flops around after three leg kicks.

Dustin beat Eddie (kinda) who beat Justin.

Justin beat MJ who beat Dustin.

Back