Gaethje vs Poirier headline ufc on fox 29, not on 223

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana announced on fs1. No city or venue yet. Condit vs Brown also rumored. Hope it comes to Indy/Chicago/Cinci.

Is this an ok headliner? Who takes it??

An ok headliner?

It's an awesome headliner for a free card!!

Love this fight. Hopefully Justin learned some defense.

Still makes wonder what is next for Eddie. Maybe Lee? Hopefully Diaz, either one honestly. I mean Nate can't wait for Conor forever because im not sure that trilogy fight ever happens

Still makes wonder what is next for Eddie. Maybe Lee? Hopefully Diaz, either one honestly. I mean Nate can't wait for Conor forever because im not sure that trilogy fight ever happens
I know it wouldn’t make a ton of sense at the moment, but I’d really like to see Eddie vs Aldo if José moves up.

Aldo vs Pettis might make more sense though.

Awesome headliner for a free card. It's a FOX card though? Isn't 28 in Orlando the last FOX card of the deal??

Gotta go with the man Dustin on this one ..

i think this guy genuinely wants to be solid in the division .. champ even even ...

he's grown tremendously and i had him whooping eddies ass before eddie threw that bum ass illegal knee ( think he knew he was getting his ass whooped and took the NC instead IMO) ...

Dustin gonna be number one contender if he gets past Justin and lee

I don' see how Poirier wins this. Gaetche is going to chop on that chicken leg. Porier's chin and recovery is not as good as eddie's.

A much, much better headliner than Stephens vs Emmett

I know it wouldn’t make a ton of sense at the moment, but I’d really like to see Eddie vs Aldo if José moves up.

Aldo vs Pettis might make more sense though.

Gotta go with the man Dustin on this one ..

i think this guy genuinely wants to be solid in the division .. champ even even ...

he's grown tremendously and i had him whooping eddies ass before eddie threw that bum ass illegal knee ( think he knew he was getting his ass whooped and took the NC instead IMO) ...

Dustin gonna be number one contender if he gets past Justin and lee
if conor doesnt come back, Poirier may get the Ferg/Khabib winner

nooo!! excellent fight but like both. Maybe a slug fest and it's a draw, both landing 2 knockdowns.

Justin-vs-Dustin-696x392.jpg
upload_2018-1-19_23-25-38.png Who wins in this battle of LW sluggers?

JBG is utterly pleased. So am I.

Back