Gabi Garcia misses her home,feels so lonely in Japan

This dude needs to stop posting pics of himself in a bikini ...

I wouldn't want to comfort her even if I was paid anderson silva money

Didn't Gabi once lose a bunch of muscle and become hot for like 5 minutes before roiding up again to go fight in Japan? I swear that it happened but I can't find the thread.

umm... does her rizin contract force her to live in japan when she isn't competing or something? I'd have just assumed she'd fly back to brazil

umm... does her rizin contract force her to live in japan when she isn't competing or something? I'd have just assumed she'd fly back to brazil

I read that it's something about her passport being held up in the American embassy for a few days, dunno the details.

Btw, am I mistaken or does the video seem to cut away at several points where she starts crying (talking about her dog and missing her family)?

Didn't Gabi once lose a bunch of muscle and become hot for like 5 minutes before roiding up again to go fight in Japan? I swear that it happened but I can't find the thread.

I wouldn't say hot, but she definitely looked a lot better when she was a lean/ripped 200lbs or so a while back. She looked a lot more feminine than she does at 230-240lbs carrying all that muscle.

Didn't she say post fight she loves Japan and that it feels like home ?

Did that really happen or was it just one picture and a lot Photoshop skills that made her look hot? Honest question because I can only remember seeing one pic.

I don't even think I'd be a power bottom.

is it just me or does she look like peter steele from type o negative?

ZjvPq_8Q4imtLN54paoGRFbYsVqTErAHok2c8VaBNHskFyITDyU8yA==.jpg

go home for a period of time???

Answer seems obvious.

She aint even a cancrusher. She is a grandmacrusher.

In time she is going to have to learn how to carry these grandmothers in a fight. She has the capability to pick up one of these women and give them a series of German suplexes or power bomb to give us more to talk about.

I'm not sure what's funnier, the dating profile, our the phone case with a picture of herself on it...

Attachments

• 636202089564960265.jpg
    636202089564960265.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 18
She misses her dog Huge Giant Herbert and her cat Mr. T.

Just magine,you,Gabi,stuck in elevator.Fckin panic

Back