Gabi Garcia misses her home,feels so lonely in Japan

Usually I'd fuck any old monster but I'd pass on Gabi.

Looking at the size of her I'm not sure I'd have a choice though. Old Cigano here may be taken against his will.

hahaha. It must be a slow day on Heeman's twitter

Now that´s a damn fine woman!

It's ok TS you don't have to post any pics in Gabi threads.

The Japanese sure do like their fetishes.

if this was anyone but heemman i would have said they should be embarrassed.

129287.jpg

My Dick went inside my body holy shit

Being a 'Japan girl' isn't working out, eh? Well, Tokyo is a pretty densely populated area, but said to be one of the less personable on Earth. I don't know, never got the chance to go, but it doesn't surprise me at all. She should explore the country side, I'm sure it would open her eyes to what most of Japan is really like, perhaps a trip Enson up North.

Sidenote: I'm now convinced I saw Cyborg (if that's the person next to her in that group pic) at a Sprint store in Aliso Viejo years ago. I still had a flip phone so it must of been a while (2011-12?), but that pic reminded me of someone who I thought looked exactly like that and always wondered what they were.

Holy shit.

Who MSPainted Gabi's right boob? Was it hanging out or something? It doesn't look like it was particularly scandalous but maybe?

Dope

Holy shit.

Who MSPainted Gabi's right boob? Was it hanging out or something? It doesn't look like it was particularly scandalous but maybe?

Dope
LOL, didn't notice that.
Probably someone couldn't handle her sexiness.

So gross. Even got some horrible fake bewbs as the "icing" on the "cake".

<6>

Holy shit.

Dope

Looks like someone MSpainted cyborgs face too.

I love Gabi. Nicest lady and pretty sad that she really isn't all that interested in fighting. Her size and strength is just so alluring to Japanese fans, they just keep throwing money at her.

Usually I'd fuck any old monster but I'd pass on Gabi.

Looking at the size of her I'm not sure I'd have a choice though. Old Cigano here may be taken against his will.

I would do it, and without fear or shame, just pure joy.

Somebody posted on Reddit a Tinder profile when she was in Japan.

Back