Gabe Rosado: I Want Canelo, Daniel Jacobs, Lemieux Rematch!

I see people hating on the Charlo's before every fight yet they always come through.
i doubt anyone hates on them for the fights they deliver, it's how unbearable they are in front of a camera / mic when they're not fighting that's the problem.

Good fight for Jacobs if nothing bigger comes along.

I actually don't mind Rosado, he's a fun fighter and he always gives his all. But I think it'd be a bit of a slaughter putting him in there with Jacobs, and I don't think he really deserves another title shot at this point. Rosado has had a lot of chances, and each time he seems to have taken serious damage. He's never been close against a top level guy.

i doubt anyone hates on them for the fights they deliver, it's how unbearable they are in front of a camera / mic when they're not fighting that's the problem.

They don't know any better. Grew up in the gym. They're good kids

They don't know any better. Grew up in the gym. They're good kids

I respect your opinion and trust the stuff you say buuuuuut you said Broner was a good guy deep down not too long ago and that just doesn't seem possible at this point.

I respect your opinion and trust the stuff you say buuuuuut you said Broner was a good guy deep down not too long ago and that just doesn't seem possible at this point.

All good. Broner is a good dude. He's a huge fuck up but anyone who knows him would say the same

I mean there are always people trashing on their skill and saying they're going to lose and then still trash on them after the win.

Put Rosado vs Charlo as a tune up fight for the twin!

the winner of GGG vs Canelo has to defend vs charlo after!

Rosado wants to be on the receiving side of another bloody stoppage.

Back