Gabe Rosado: I Want Canelo, Daniel Jacobs, Lemieux Rematch!

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Those are the fights the fans are screaming for!

True but we're all screaming NOOOOOO so you have to put it in context.

All Rosado is good for would be a blood letting ref stoppage against anyone of those three guys and they all have something better to do.

<{cruzshake}><{CMPALM}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><36><LikeReally5><{clintugh}>{<huh}<{katwhu}><TrumpWrong1><{vega}><41><{outtahere}><puh-lease75><3><DisgustingHHH><MaryseShutIt>{<diva}[<diva2][<diva4}<{Heymansnicker}>{<hhh]<JerryWWF><KingstonFrown><23><26><27><34><bball1><{MingNope}>{<jordan}<Kobe213><{hfved}><Durant35>{<doc}<1><Prem973><{Ray1}><Kpop01><{1-17}><{1-8}><Manning1><JagsKiddingMe><Dany07><GOT4><Varys01>

Two questions, if you don't mind:
1. What unique problems does Danny's next opponent pose for him?
2. Who are you guys eyeballing as his next opponent if all goes well against Arias?

Two questions, if you don't mind:
1. What unique problems does Danny's next opponent pose for him?
2. Who are you guys eyeballing as his next opponent if all goes well against Arias?

1. We expect him to come forward against Danny so that really plays well into our hand. If he doesn't then we'll box and let the fight play itself out. Honestly, there's nothing in his repertoire that stands out.
2. We want the GGG rematch

1. We expect him to come forward against Danny so that really plays well into our hand. If he doesn't then we'll box and let the fight play itself out. Honestly, there's nothing in his repertoire that stands out.

Yeah. From Arias' statements he's either a very good actor or he thinks Danny is soft. Big miscalculation on his part IMO. He's much smaller, if he thinks he can be the bully I expect a KO5.

1. I see Arias playing into Jacobs' hand either way.
2. Won't the other mandatories get in the way, like, for example, Charlo's status as the WBC mandatory? Would/could Jacobs fight Charlo as an elimintor or does that not make sense?

Thanks for your prompt reply earlier.

1. I see Arias playing into Jacobs' hand either way.
2. Won't the other mandatories get in the way, like, for example, Charlo's status as the WBC mandatory? Would/could Jacobs fight Charlo as an elimintor or does that not make sense?

Thanks for your prompt reply earlier.

We would definitely fight Charlo. It's been discussed a few times already. Them being friends doesn't effect the fight whatsoever

No problem

We would definitely fight Charlo. It's been discussed a few times already. Them being friends doesn't effect the fight whatsoever

No problem

I'd be really excited to see that if it was made.

EDIT maybe Rosado could fight Andy Lee if he really wants a name. Otherwise I don't really see anyone he deserves looking at the MW rankings.

Well shit, missed this fight, was kind of looking forward to it. Rosado stopped him, so I'm trying to figure out, was Tapia never any good or did Kirkland just beat what talent there was out of him?

EDIT maybe Rosado could fight Andy Lee if he really wants a name. Otherwise I don't really see anyone he deserves looking at the MW rankings.
Danny takes either Charlo at this point, I believe.
Danny is experienced and battle tested with real good fight IQ
Charlos might be the future but guys like Danny are the present.

Danny takes either Charlo at this point, I believe.
Danny is experienced and battle tested with real good fight IQ
Charlos might be the future but guys like Danny are the present.
Yeah of course Danny would be the favorite but it would still be a good fight to make. I see people hating on the Charlo's before every fight yet they always come through. I wouldn't pick Jermal but I'd like to see him get a shot and see how he does.

I think you will see it if the GGG fight doesn't materialize.

Lee is a bad fight for him. Low money too

Yeah of course Danny would be the favorite but it would still be a good fight to make. I see people hating on the Charlo's before every fight yet they always come through. I wouldn't pick Jermal but I'd like to see him get a shot and see how he does.

Twins can fight. People always have underestimated them. Danny will obliterate Jermal similar to the Kid Chocolate fight but that shouldn't change anyone's opinion on him.

Back