FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

I normally agree with you Dragonlord but not on Aubrey Plaza. I've waited to comment on it until now to see if my opinion would change. But it hasn't. She is the one person on the show I feel is miscast. I agree that Kerry was cringey during the fight scene, but I put that on the director much more than her.
Agree to disagree then. I'm not a fan of Aubrey Plaza in general but I'm enjoying her here. Don't even find her hot (like some of the posters here) but I'm kinda finding her a bit sexy in here.

So...looking back at episode 1, how or better yet who fried all those guards? Cute chick knows kung fu, old guy is just smart, black dude has dream powers, not female Prof X. is a telepath, Syd has Freaky Friday powers and the white dude has telekenesis powers. Who fried the guards and how?

I know the obvious answer would be David did it but at that point he is still not using his powers that much and nothing points out that David did it.

Yes!! You got it. Thank you.

Your No Prize is in the mail.

no-prize.jpg

So...looking back at episode 1, how or better yet who fried all those guards? Cute chick knows kung fu, old guy is just smart, black dude has dream powers, not female Prof X. is a telepath, Syd has Freaky Friday powers and the white dude has telekenesis powers. Who fried the guards and how?

I know the obvious answer would be David did it but at that point he is still not using his powers that much and nothing points out that David did it.

It was Raiden. He got lost on his way to the MK tournament.

Update: March 16, 2017

Identity of Devil with Yellow Eyes in LEGION Revealed in New Promo

maxresdefault.jpg

Slim Mojo is Amahl Farouk, the Shadow King.

I figured that he would be as soon as he said he knew his dad and that his dad tried to keep him away from him. Also because they already went to the astral plane before.

Aubrey Plaza was bonertastic in this episode with the glasses . papi like.

This show is a trip because you have no idea where in time,space ,dimesions or some ones brain each episode is taking place.

Update: March 15, 2017

Colossus Actor Stefan Kapicic Wants the Metal Mutant to Appear in LEGION or GIFTED

Deadpool-Colossus-031517-Dragonlord.jpg

Stefan Kapicic - who plays Colossus in Deadool - had nothing but great things to say about his character when he spoke to ComicBook this week. While he can't wait to bring the character back in Deadpool 2, he mentioned there was another X-Men property that he feels would be a great fit for the talents of Colossus.

"One of the things right now is well we thought there are so many amazing projects regarding X-Men....of course, you watched Legion. Those are some things that I'm really excited and I was really surprised when - First of all, I've never thought that X-Men TV show could work. Especially because of the effects, because of like storylines and everything else. The movie, yes but the TV show...On the other side, I totally fell in love with Legion.

"It gets so clever, it gets so specific. The way it's directed, the way the acting is there. For example, if you ask me what I would like to show up in... and I don't know the rules between the studios or whatever, but like it at Fox. I would love to have a guest appearance in Legion or in a new X-men show as Colossus. Because I think that those kind of crossovers - it's not a crossover because it's the same role, it's the same X-man. I think that that would be something like a new step to combine the film and TV show characters. Of course, you have a Marvel universe and you have Defenders now and you have like all those amazing shows, but I'm talking from my ... like I say, Fox perspective

"It would be perfect if you can combine characters just like Colossus to show up in Legion or in new X-men show with Steven Moyer I don't know the name."

Like Kapicic said, none of the superhero franchises have really mixed the film and TV worlds yet. Sure, Marvel's shows on ABC and Netflix reference the heroes of The Avengers, but there hasn't been a ton of crossover.

There doesn't seem to be anything like this in the works yet, there's a reason Kapicic wants to appear in an array of X-Men properties. Not only is he a big fan himself - as the actor let us know he's an avid comic collector - but he's a big fan of the work Fox is doing on the Marvel properties.

After lighting up about Hugh Jackman's performance in Logan, Kapicic had this to say regarding the X-Men Universe he finds himself a part of.

"I'm grateful to be part of the X-Men family. I'm really grateful for it. Especially, as I said, as somebody not just an actor because there's some actors that are just not into comic books, or they just look at these roles as like work or a job. For me it's something much more. For me, it's my most honest and truthful love that I'm raising from the moment that I know about myself is my love for comic books. That for my job, of course, which is acting.

"This is something that just, for me, it's got so many different meanings. It's not just like a well-paid job or like you become famous, whatever. For me, this makes, as I've said, my inner child happy. That makes me alive and that makes me to wake up every single morning with a huge, big smile on my face.

"Thank God and on the other side thank all those amazing directors and people that I worked with and such brilliant actors, because working alongside now with Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool team. I'm so feeling blessed and grateful that I have this kind of opportunity."

Deadpool's Colossus Reveals Which X-Men Property He'd Like To Appear In [Exclusive]
This would be cool if legion made it happen.

Agree to disagree then. I'm not a fan of Aubrey Plaza in general but I'm enjoying her here. Don't even find her hot (like some of the posters here) but I'm kinda finding her a bit sexy in here.
Lol. I'm the exact opposite on her. I think she's great and kind of sexy. In the last eppisode, when she's dressed like a psychologist, she reminded me if an aunt that I fucking hate. So that didn't help.

I've never been into comic books, but I do enjoy the movies and shows. Does anyone have a link to some literature about legion, his friends, and the parasite?

This episode had some rapey moments from the nurse and "the eye"

Lenny put her shoe on homeboys nutsack

*brazzers*

Lol. I'm the exact opposite on her. I think she's great and kind of sexy. In the last eppisode, when she's dressed like a psychologist, she reminded me if an aunt that I fucking hate. So that didn't help.

I've never been into comic books, but I do enjoy the movies and shows. Does anyone have a link to some literature about legion, his friends, and the parasite?

Pics of your aunt? I mean, if you hate her, it's a win/win, right?

For literature, you can go on wikis and wikias to read about him or find the relevant comics, but here's a good vid on his personalities and his powers:

This is also a good one off about him:

I showed my wife the eyes on the walls scene. Gave a bit of introduction, as she is not following the series.

After the eyes, she stared at me silently for a solid minute... Can't say i blame her.

But i do feel this episode will be like "The fly" on Breaking bad. People will either love it or hate it.

This was fucking good episode this show just keeps getting better. Next week is the season finale can't wait to see how it ends

Syd with glasses was supah cute. This episode is fucking awesome. The show just keeps getting better and better. I like the subtle hint at prof. X. The wheelchair with the "X" David using Patrick Stewart voice. Plus 10 internet points for the Legion cast and crew. I think they won't completely kill Plaza this season. I think David will learn how to control Shadow King or something like that.

Legion-107-8.jpg

Awesome 7th episode.

We're finally rewarded with a lot of answers for the show. Love the classroom scene where David puts the pieces together and the Charles Xavier tease. Also nice to see Dan Stevens do his native English accent like he did in Downton Abbey.

Sad to see Telekinetic Guy die. But it was great seeing The Eye die a horrible death.

The situation where everybody had to wake up first before the bullet hit Syd reminded me of Inception.

The visuals for the memory control center with Shadow King was amazing.

The "Bolero" segment was terrific.

At the end it looks like David reached deep into his self probably to harness Shadow King's power to defeat Division 3.

That was by far my favourite episode, awesome.

Oliver needs some more TV time, he was hilarious. Interesting how he and Cary knew the shadow king, hopefully we find out how they crossed paths.

Back