FUTURE WORLD (2018): James Franco, Milla Jovovich

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Holy hell! The visuals of this trailer in insane. I hope it's good even if some scenes and dialogue are cringy.

Fuck yes, I'm there.

Franco bless.

So like Mad Max but I'm supposed to try and believe that Franco is somehow a badass?

Id rather another mad max this looks forced

i like post apocalyptic movies as much as the next guy, but making a mad max ripoff with a pussy like Franco, getting those retarded Resident Evil vibes with Milla and fucking snoop dogg is there for some reason, playing himself of course, this looks like straight up garbage, its like they made a straight to video back in the day to jump into the Mad Max popularity and filled it with known actors, anyway its shit any way you slice it

i like post apocalyptic movies as much as the next guy, but making a mad max ripoff with a pussy like Franco, getting those retarded Resident Evil vibes with Milla and fucking snoop dogg is there for some reason, playing himself of course, this looks like straight up garbage, its like they made a straight to video back in the day to jump into the Mad Max popularity and filled it with known actors, anyway its shit any way you slice it

How 'bout that super creative title "Future World"?

This is some shit Franco thought up when he was blazed, and bet Rogan he could get funding for it.

"I could totally get someone to give me money for a Mad Max ripoff starring Snoop Dog and Milla Jovovich."

Holy hell! The visuals of this trailer in insane. I hope it's good even if some scenes and dialogue are cringy.

Holy hell!!

Stfu (light-heartedly) lol.. It's more "Hollywood is out of ideas" b.s.. This time, it's dumbed down even further for the "Quiet place is 10/10" emerging tasteless idiocracy who craves garbage stirred up with a few recognizable faces.

How 'bout that super creative title "Future World"?

This is some shit Franco thought up when he was blazed, and bet Rogan he could get funding for it.

"I could totally get someone to give me money for a Mad Max ripoff starring Snoop Dog and Milla Jovovich."

"Yeah bro!! And remember cyborg? That movie was awesome, and most of these kids haven't seen it.. We should make it like that."

I laughed well, thanks ts.

giphy.gif

The whole thing feels like a direct to DVD release from 2004.

I'm struggling to think how they could make that film less appealing to me.

Back