FUTURE WORLD (2018): James Franco, Milla Jovovich

sounds like a utopia. we can only hope the world is like that in 10 years!

i like post apocalyptic movies as much as the next guy, but making a mad max ripoff with a pussy like Franco, getting those retarded Resident Evil vibes with Milla and fucking snoop dogg is there for some reason, playing himself of course, this looks like straight up garbage, its like they made a straight to video back in the day to jump into the Mad Max popularity and filled it with known actors, anyway its shit any way you slice it

looks good to me. never seen mad max all i know is there was an original that was male dominated and then they made remake with all women and ´´women power´´.

if you like remake but dont like this ripoff that seem odd to me. because the remake which i have not seen to be fair sounds like chanigng original story.

I never have been a big fan of post-apocalyptic movies. This is not the film to change that.

Looks budget, but not in the good trashy grindhouse kind of way.

I love Milla and Franco, but this movie looks like pure liquid diarrhea

I love Milla and Franco, but this movie looks like pure liquid diarrhea

In fairness, I actually thought Milla looked pretty good in her villainous role. She's like an emotionless doll in every role, so it was kind of a shock to see her embrace a bit of a nasty side.

Just some random shit from trailer though. She probably still sucks in this.

In fairness, I actually thought Milla looked pretty good in her villainous role. She's like an emotionless doll in every role, so it was kind of a shock to see her embrace a bit of a nasty side.

Just some random shit from trailer though. She probably still sucks in this.

I loved her in The Messenger, the Joan of Arc movie. She has great passion that comes through in that one. Definitely an underused, or misused actress. She pretty much spent her film career just cashing checks in that abysmal RE movie franchise.

I loved her in The Messenger, the Joan of Arc movie. She has great passion that comes through in that one. Definitely an underused, or misused actress. She pretty much spent her film career just cashing checks in that abysmal RE movie franchise.

She was hilarious in Zoolander though...

Agreed, man- definitely deserved more varied roles. But the franchise for which she is most known, for better or worse, got her a lot of money and a marriage so it wasn't a bad deal...

I saw that way too long ago to even comment.

I don't think she ever topped "The Fifth Element" for me, which is a role she was kind of born to play. Nothing all that impressive about it, but I honestly can't picture anyone else playing it. Perfect casting.

I've seen some movies where she's tried, but she's never really broken out of her shell. She looks like she might relish the villain role in this, and at least ham it up a bit, if nothing else.

So a crappy version of Mad Max?? With James Franco???? Yeah, no thanks!

She was hilarious in Zoolander though...

Agreed, man- definitely deserved more varied roles. But the franchise for which she is most known, for better or worse, got her a lot of money and a marriage so it wasn't a bad deal...

She’s also set for life as a supermodel, at one point she was the highest paid model in the world. So the acting is just the cherry on top she does for fun. She actually has talent though. I wish she married a better director, lol.

I saw that way too long ago to even comment.

I don't think she ever topped "The Fifth Element" for me, which is a role she was kind of born to play. Nothing all that impressive about it, but I honestly can't picture anyone else playing it. Perfect casting.

I've seen some movies where she's tried, but she's never really broken out of her shell. She looks like she might relish the villain role in this, and at least ham it up a bit, if nothing else.

Give The Messenger a rewatch sometime, it holds up. I actually like it better than The Fifth Element overall as a film. (same director)

She’s also set for life as a supermodel, at one point she was the highest paid model in the world. So the acting is just the cherry on top she does for fun. She actually has talent though. I wish she married a better director, lol.

Isn't her husband's name Paul Anderson? He's got the name of a better director so that's a start...just different middle initials lol.

Did you ever see A Perfect Getaway? Not the best, but had its moments. Zahn is always good.

Isn't her husband's name Paul Anderson? He's got the name of a better director so that's a start...just different middle initials lol.

Did you ever see A Perfect Getaway? Not the best, but had its moments. Zahn is always good.

Did not see it. I will add it to the list

I don’t like that James Franco.

Back