Law Fury Over Potential New US Gender Policy

What right is denied to someone born with both chromosomes?
It appears, as I understand it, that being sex indeterminate under the proposed changes could shove intersex people out from Title IX protection
That their parents have to pick one on the birth certificate?
So you can choose sex?

This is only gonna make rational discourse around the transgender issue - already so difficult to have - pretty much impossible. These people should be able to live their lives free of discrimination. But at the same time we have to protect children from this dangerous lobby which seeks to create lifelong medical patients requiring hormones and surgery via grooming through media and the education system. Also, women and girls (actual females) deserve their own spaces away from male-bodied people. We need to all get together and rationally figure out how to balance all of this, but as difficult as it's been to even attempt that up to this point, there's really no chance of it now. This is now just another sideshow in the Trump circus.
Trumps policy might straighten it out. Biological boys compete against boys, Govt shouldn't pay for 12 year olds hormones and surgery without a parent's permission, boys can't go into girls locker rooms at school, and keep the transgender indoctrination out of the educational system for kids.

Of all the political distractions this might be the most silly.

Yes the 4 year old boy who doesn’t understand why he feels like a girl is simply mentally challenged. I’m betting you have done absolutely 0 research on the subject.

But because they are different than you we should call them names and point and laugh. Great strategy lol

Estimates are that 1.4 million identify as trans. Yep all mentally ill

Define "feeling like a girl"

Damn, Pure Ether. What I say @uppercutbus?

<36>

giphy.gif
Pure ether? Have you guys been gossiping about my rumored ether abuse?

It appears, as I understand it, that being sex indeterminate under the proposed changes could shove intersex people out from Title IX protection

So you can choose sex?
As always, intersex people get left out of the equation. I hadn’t even thought about them when I made my comments.

This feels like a hollow overture manufactured just before the midterms.

This feels like a hollow overture manufactured just before the midterms.

Definitely and I guarantee you they came up with this after doing analytics or whatever, checking what people are talking about online. They've seen how absolutely insane the trans shit has become in such a short time and how people are reacting to it. So the Dems in their pushback against this are gonna look associated with some pretty bizarre shit like men winning women's sports competitions and kids getting hormones, plus they won't be able to give a straight answer to the question "what is a woman". So now they can say "hey look Democrats are a crazy mob and they want us to open the border to the caravan of illegals, and who's the anti-science party again??" type of shit and if they're lucky they can open a serious rift between feminists and LGBT Inc and have women walking away from the party like what's been happening in the UK with their debate over self-id of gender. And they'll have their propaganda outlets and an army of bots to help push this.

That’s obviously not something I would be in favor of. Perhaps a different category should be made? Male, female, transgender.
This.
Just have a transgender category. IMO a male to female transgender will never be a real woman and a female to male will never be a real male.
Transgenders should have their own toilets and sports league for example. A man with a wig and fake tits shouldn't play in a female league.

Definitely and I guarantee you they came up with this after doing analytics or whatever, checking what people are talking about online. They've seen how absolutely insane the trans shit has become in such a short time and how people are reacting to it. So the Dems in their pushback against this are gonna look associated with some pretty bizarre shit like men winning women's sports competitions and kids getting hormones, plus they won't be able to give a straight answer to the question "what is a woman". So now they can say "hey look Democrats are a crazy mob and they want us to open the border to the caravan of illegals, and who's the anti-science party again??" type of shit and if they're lucky they can open a serious rift between feminists and LGBT Inc and have women walking away from the party like what's been happening in the UK with their debate over self-id of gender. And they'll have their propaganda outlets and an army of bots to help push this.
Democrats need to get their shit together. It would be so easy for them to win if they just learned how to say "no" every once in a while.

I would have done it after the election.

Why fire up the LGBT voting block? It could make a difference in some key House races.

Maybe it will bring out Conservative/Traditional voters, however, I doubt it.

"Gender" should not exist in government documents, only sex

Back