Law Fury Over Potential New US Gender Policy

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Essentially, your gender is going to be classified as the biological sex you are born as, rolling back Obama era's policy. It's creating a shit storm from LGBT and political left.

There has been an outpouring of anger in the US from politicians, celebrities and human rights groups over a report alleging the US policy on gender recognition could be changed. A report in the New York Times on Sunday said a government memo proposed officially defining gender as biological and fixed.

The change would rescind previous policy which eased trans recognition. Instead, it would define gender solely on the genitalia people are born with. Activists fear the changes allegedly being proposed could in effect "define out of existence" Americans who currently identify as transgender - a community who are said to number at least 1.4 million people.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45939524

It'd be interesting to see two back to back POTUS not simply flip the switch on what the previous person did.

It'd be interesting to see two back to back POTUS not simply flip the switch on what the previous person did.
But then things might actually get done. You know that's not what this is all about, right?

‘Defined out of existence’ kind of like how they’re trying to do with male and female?

These people took it to far, give an inch take a mile. Once they started calling me cis, I quit caring about its rights

Good. The government should not be promoting mental illness as normal.

Never understood why homosexuals want to be associated with these weirdos that try to identify as a male lesbian or whatever. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom, I agree with that. But for some reason the entire "leadership" or whatever you want to call it of the gay community has thrown themselves in with the real freaks and degenerates who can't tolerate this kind of basic stuff.

Two genders
Two supreme court picks
Two scoops
Two terms

0SJMK6a4M1eMNIsF3B4JJXKcyCDjpZcE06U6FXQjlaKhvHhJB28ugPkYordNcX9aclp6bqjrSjF1B2BkqWGCZGbUhl8sE17yr6DuBTU379fE=w516-h285-nc

‘Defined out of existence’ kind of like how they’re trying to do with male and female?
Don't be like that. Tonni. Don't be wrong.

This paves the way for allowing abuse of transgender people in the workplace, in housing, etc. They will be openly discriminated against. It's a disgusting move.

Don't be like that. Tonni. Don't be wrong.

This paves the way for allowing abuse of transgender people in the workplace, in housing, etc. They will be openly discriminated against. It's a disgusting move.
How so? I’m genuinely curious.

Back