Fun fact: gsp only fought one bum in ufc.another reason why he’s the goat.

Lmao I rarely post anything about gsp.either you got triggered or just brain dead
your desperate laughs exposes you, kid.
The amount of threads demanding GSP to be the GOAT is just that.
Little desperate kids trying hard to make noise about their favorite crush.

The fact you feel the need to do so shows you are insecure about it...

it's ok. We understand how hard it must be to know the truth, but wish so hard your hero was everyone's hero......

unfortunately for you, people differ in opinion, and yours is... irrelevant.

Leave Lisa Ann out of this.

nalgodromo_lisa_ann_1msr3yfw3e3b.jpg

giphy.gif

this guy either makes threads nut hugging GSP or bashing fedor lol

I am confuised..... he has the biggest wins above his weight class. Good MW wins, great LHW wins and great HW wins.

Who else can say this?

How can he not be #1, using your logic?
Simply because some of his outstanding wins were a lil bit controversial, very tough to score fights [Rings for instance]

Other issues should be considered too here, in Hendo´s case...

Besides, between GOAT#1 and GOAT#7, it´s really about splitting hairs... No shame...

Bums are not allowed to fight in UFC.

If you are a homeless vagrant, seek shelter.

GSP fan here, but Hendricks has proved not to be elite and he beat Georges
You should rewatch that fight, I think you'll find GSP won that fight.

In fact he did so well in that fight it sent Hendricks into a downward spiral of coming in overweight and nonstop losses. Also, USADA.

He kicked the SHIT out Jay. Remember his wife sitting cage side screaming for 911.

All these nouveau Askren fans coming out of the woodwork won’t like this. GSP finished Hieron in about a minute and a half. While Askren only managed a 5 round SD, about 7 years ago.

They’re pathetically hilarious. Not even the tiniest idea about what rubbish comes out of their keyboards. They should have at least done some kind of research before hopping on the Askren train. He wouldn’t have a chance on his best day against GSP on his worst day.

your desperate laughs exposes you, kid.
The amount of threads demanding GSP to be the GOAT is just that.
Little desperate kids trying hard to make noise about their favorite crush.

The fact you feel the need to do so shows you are insecure about it...

it's ok. We understand how hard it must be to know the truth, but wish so hard your hero was everyone's hero......

unfortunately for you, people differ in opinion, and yours is... irrelevant.

LOL, @MikeMcMann will disagree. He has 100 posts ready to counter the absolute truth you just dropped.

All these nouveau Askren fans coming out of the woodwork won’t like this. GSP finished Hieron in about a minute and a half. While Askren only managed a 5 round SD, about 7 years ago.

They’re pathetically hilarious. Not even the tiniest idea about what rubbish comes out of their keyboards. They should have at least done some kind of research before hopping on the Askren train. He wouldn’t have a chance on his best day against GSP on his worst day.
Askren knows it too, but I don't really blame him for wanting the fight.
He must read it every day on social media
People probably give him shit non stop

You should rewatch that fight, I think you'll find GSP won that fight.

In fact he did so well in that fight it sent Hendricks into a downward spiral of coming in overweight and nonstop losses. Also, USADA.

Didn't know GSP had such a lengthy brilliant career under USADA.

The more you learn.

Simply because some of his outstanding wins were a lil bit controversial, very tough to score fights [Rings for instance]

Other issues should be considered too here, in Hendo´s case...

Besides, between GOAT#1 and GOAT#7, it´s really about splitting hairs... No shame...
The only controversial one is Hendricks win.and he was on steroids back then.

Just came in to see if the normal fedorists were in here spewing insecure desperation…left satisfied.

The only controversial one is Hendricks win.and he was on steroids back then.

There’s no controversy. Hendricks refused testing. GSP won the fight. It’s pretty black and white.

His first 5 fights were against nobodies

Lol you counting only ufc you ballswinging newb

Everybody that GSP fought from day one has (to this day) A winning record, a Wiki Page, and fought in a major organization. I'm not a GSP nuthugger, but these are facts and there is no other MMA fighter that has that kind of resume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back