Full comprehensive breakdown of Conor sparring IBF boxing champ! Find out if Conor's boxing holds up

I'm gonna use this thread to share other MMA vs boxing sparring vids

Anderson looked good in his session, the accuracy in his jabs and hooks were pretty solid.
based off these vids, Anderson wouldn't do bad in boxing.

But come on guys we all know Conor or any mma fighter couldn't hang with Mayweather in boxing. unless if he turns 60 hahaha

Last edited:
Is someone seriously trying to act like Nate landing a 1-2 on a gassed Conor means Nate is the better boxer? What happened in the first round when Conor was fresh? He was countering Nate reapeatedly despite the massive height and reach disadvantages. That pretty much says it all. Conor has far superior pound for pound boxing skill to Nate. Conor wrecks Nate in a straight boxing match. In a boxing match Conor gets a standing an 8 count after that 1-2 from Nate. Conor recovers and continues to massively out point Nate
No way bro, he got outboxed. Part of boxing and fighting is knowing how to use your energy. It also involves strategy such as feeling out your opponent. I'm sure if you boxed and ever sparred you would know not to blow your wad early during a day of heavy sparring. It was a Five round affair so even if Conor won the first it's not like he was in a position where Nate was behind on the cards.

Dude Conor was getting his face jabbed off in that clip. Not impressive at all, not to mention him pawwing illegally with his lead hand.
Conor picked off Chris' jabs from the philly stance tucked behind his lead shoulder. Conor dodged Chris' jabs, leaning away. Conor counter jabbed. Nearly 90% of Chris' jabs (and right hooks) were shut down/slipped/deflected/avoided by Conor. Hell, Conor landed a shit ton of successful counters off of slipping Chris' jabs. Your post proves to me you didnt watch it or you didnt understand what you were watching. You were the ignorant MMA fan who I made this thread for. Just read the breakdown in the OP for crying out loud. MMA fans shouldnt speak about boxing or Conor's boxing skill when they clearly have no clue. Its also suprising that MMA fans are the ones shitting on Conor and not supporting Conor. The irony is that the boxing community actually loves Conor's skills and agrees Conor schooled Chris in boxing. MMA fans think "they are cool" and "appear knowledgable" by shitting on Conor. Newbs. Meanwhile the actual boxing community praises Conor

Anderson looked good in his session, the accuracy in his jabs and hooks were pretty solid.

But come on guys we all know Conor or any mma fighter couldn't hang with Mayweather in boxing. unless if turns 60 hahaha
I like how he made sure to tag dude at the end for tagging him earlier

Uh Conor got out boxed by a 10 day notice Nate Diaz, how is he the best boxer? And don't give me shit about weight, in shape they about the same size, Conor is just the bigger weight cutter in the sport.

But come on guys we all know Conor or any mma fighter couldn't hang with Mayweather in boxing. unless if turns 60 hahaha
Anderson looked terrible. Got hit clean by some no name amature so many times. Anderson was crazy stationary, just sitting on the ropes and taking a beating too. Of all the MMA vs boxer sparring vids Anderson was the worst. Conor was the best and showed off the most pure boxing skill. Nate got raped the worst, but I will give Nate a pass because Omar Henry was legit as fuck. Theres even footage of Henry hanging with Floyd in sparring

Uh Conor got out boxed by a 10 day notice Nate Diaz, how is he the best boxer? And don't give me shit about weight, in shape they about the same size, Conor is just the bigger weight cutter in the sport.

That said I agree it was pretty impressive, but remember Chris hadn't sparred in like a month or ever trained IIRC. First training session after a holiday.

to be fair, all of the other guys were up against undefeated pro boxers

Conor picked off Chris' jabs from the philly stance tucked behind his lead shoulder. Conor dodged Chris' jabs, leaning away. Conor counter jabbed. Nearly 90% of Chris' jabs (and right hooks) were shut down/slipped/avoided by Conor. Hell Conor landed a shit ton of successful counters off of slipping Chris' jabs. Your post proves to me you didnt watch it or you didnt understand what you were watching. You were the ignorant MMA fan who made this thread for. Just read the breakdown in the OP for crying out loud. MMA fans shouldnt speak about boxing or Conor's boxing skill when they clearly have no clue. Its also suprising that MMA fans are the ones shitting on Conor and not supporting Conor. The irony is that the boxing community actually loves Conor's skills and agrees Conor schooled Chris in boxing. MMA fans think "they are cool" and "appear knowledgable" by shitting on Conor. Newbs. Meanwhile the actual boxing community praises Conor
Show me where the boxing community supports him please. As for the expert boxing analysis yeah I watch Conor and this guy who is barely above being a Journeyman playing tag, nothing serious and I see McG getting caught, yeah he lands here and there but Chris isn't exactly known for being elusive.

I broke down every exchange so MMA fans could better understand what was truly taking place. The end conclusion was that Conor more then held his own. Conor won the sparring. I broke down many of Conor's high light reel moments. Slipping and countering. Philly shell stance and ripping uppercut counters. Beautiful ass defense from Conor - slipping to the inside of Chris' jabs and countering with gut wrecking counters to the body (Conor is going to gass Nate out in the rematch with these. Watch and see. Conor will slip Nate's jabs like last time but this time counter to the body)

Of course Conor wont out box Floyd. Elite Pro-boxers cant even out box Floyd. That doesnt mean we still cant apreciate the level of pure boxing skill Conor brings into MMA as MMA's best boxer. Its clear as day Conor was sparring Chris to prepare for Nate. Mark my words Conor is going to school Nate in the rematch

He may improve his boxing but he's getting choked.

heres another full comprehensive breakdown...

you dedicate too much time to conor

Conor was out boxing the soul out of Nate when fresh. Nate landing one 1-2 doesnt change who the superior boxer was pound for pound.

Nate simply had the chin to take the beating. Nate won ON THAT ONE NIGHT via being the much bigger, better conditioned, tougher man. Thats all. Props to Nate. Nate was literally 2 weight classes bigger. But still, I cant wait for the rematch. Conor will make the proper adjustments and school Nate. Watch and see. Its going to be Nate who gasses out this time. Conor is going to hammer him with slip counters to the body, like we saw in this sparring footage.

Did I read your term paper on how Conor won a sparring match? No. I did it skim it though. And I legit laughed out loud when you said I didn't know what I was watching. I know educating and correcting your group of irl friends on MMA and Boxing gives you a nice dopamine rush, but don't bring that pretentious conjecture on here. And don't say you made this thread for person X. You made this because you wanted to see your words on the screen. There's a reason why everyone in this thread is shitting on it.

STFU. You can't do so you shit on an immaculate effort? WTF is wrong with you? Your criticism of his conjecture, IS conjecture, you fuckin twat.

Basically OP is a Conor Nuthugger posing as a boxing Expert to basically say that Conor has amazing boxing and the best boxing in MMA....and he thought if he wasted hours writing this layman analysis shit by making it go with the footage then we would be convinced...

Like Nate Diaz said.

I dont care who you think you are. You cant watch a 2 min video on a computerscreen and do a solid breakdown of the sparring.

Back