Frustrated Cyborg believes that fight with Amanda Nunes will be her last

It's really unfortunate that none of the other women steroid up to the point that they're walking around at 170 pounds nor do they want to face a woman who has 20 pounds on them because she did exactly that.

what can the UFC do with someone who only wants to fight cans?
Well then, you go fight her, big dick. That'll prove she doesn't just fight cans. Cyborg vs a top 10 P4P Keyboard Warrior veteran. I'd pay to see it :p

Give her a can at 228. UFC can add another championship fight to the PPV, and Cyborg gets to fight. I respect that Cyborg wants to fight and not stay on the shelf any longer.

She’ll take no damage and she’ll be able to fight Nunes at 232. One hell of a fight.
Then all of a sudden she gets Gonzagad like CroCop did.

Well then, you go fight her, big dick. That'll prove she doesn't just fight cans. Cyborg vs a top 10 P4P Keyboard Warrior veteran. I'd pay to see it :p
Not gonna lie, I'd pay ppv dollars to see Cyborg VS Keyboard Warrior Guy

Hell, put a guy in there who weighs more than her, since they insist 10pounds of weight is the biggest difference in the world and the only reason why Cyborg wins and dominates

What people? She doesn't sell PPV's.
30 million people tuned in to watch her fight, in Brazil. She may not be a PPV success, but PPVs are more of an American thing. The UFC has a network deal in Brazil with Globo, and they're paying the UFC big bucks to broadcast fights. (250 million USD deal if I'm not mistaken)

Dana and Rogan called her a tranny as well. God knows how they get away with that kind of bullying in this PC era

Not to mention, they only created the 145 division for Holly Holm to win the belt on a silver platter, and fight 135 pound champion Ronda Rousey.

They purposely picked a date where Cyborg was not ready to compete, and Dana passed it off as Cyborg declining. Of course fans ate it up. The woman has done everything in her power and more, to prove herself. Poor girl has overcome more obstacles than any single person in UFC history, to get a job.

Then Holly flopped, Ronda Flopped.... now Holly finally won a 145 fight but wants NO part of Cyborg again. She was admittedly scared in her last post-fight speech.

And everyone's going to blame Cyborg? She's basically begging for fights, in this era where champions are playing politics and holding out for money, or refusing certain opponents... etc

Cyborg is saying she'll fight ANY ONE. I appreciate that spirit. It is unfortunate that women are too scared to fight Cris Cyborg. Truly the unrecognized uncrowned 'Tyson of WMMA'.
Unfortunate for her, she is well spoken, has a good heart... and most of all isn't pretty... so she doesn't get the Ronda Red carpet treatment.
Thank you. At least someone had the balls to say it instead of bashing her. Sad the UFC is keeping her from fighting, and can't find shit for high quality opponents.

"Pam Sorenson tried out for ‘TUF,’ but she didn’t make it"

Really?She's better than most of the girls on TUF 28

Dana and Rogan called her a tranny as well. God knows how they get away with that kind of bullying in this PC era

Not to mention, they only created the 145 division for Holly Holm to win the belt on a silver platter, and fight 135 pound champion Ronda Rousey.

They purposely picked a date where Cyborg was not ready to compete, and Dana passed it off as Cyborg declining. Of course fans ate it up. The woman has done everything in her power and more, to prove herself. Poor girl has overcome more obstacles than any single person in UFC history, to get a job.

Then Holly flopped, Ronda Flopped.... now Holly finally won a 145 fight but wants NO part of Cyborg again. She was admittedly scared in her last post-fight speech.

And everyone's going to blame Cyborg? She's basically begging for fights, in this era where champions are playing politics and holding out for money, or refusing certain opponents... etc

Cyborg is saying she'll fight ANY ONE. I appreciate that spirit. It is unfortunate that women are too scared to fight Cris Cyborg. Truly the unrecognized uncrowned 'Tyson of WMMA'.
Unfortunate for her, she is well spoken, has a good heart... and most of all isn't pretty... so she doesn't get the Ronda Red carpet treatment.

Apparently she also doesn't get the Dana dick like Ronda.

I don't get being mad about them closing a division that never should have existed in the first place

Cyborg should have always been a random super fight candidate, fighting whatever woman was up for the challenge. They never needed to add a belt and try to build a division out of this wasteland of talent

Thank you. At least someone had the balls to say it instead of bashing her. Sad the UFC is keeping her from fighting, and can't find shit for high quality opponents.
george-carlin-thinking.jpg

- George Carlin

She has been told it's in the best interest of her career to get down to 135 for about 5 years now and she still just bitches about it. You don't want to go down and the talent doesn't want to come up.

She should leave to be honest.

Good Riddance.

I don't get being mad about them closing a division that never should have existed in the first place

Cyborg should have always been a random super fight candidate, fighting whatever woman was up for the challenge. They never needed to add a belt and try to build a division out of this wasteland of talent

i agree with this. she should be like how Brock is in WWE. fight once a year against some special chosen woman. that way they could justify putting her against ANYONE at anytime without having to try to knead out a narrative to make the fight make sense.

The UFC have never did her right. Dana talked shit when she fought for the other orgs. Then UFC scooped her up to keep her away from the competition and markets her poorly. And I'll bet anything Dana will talk more shit on her way out the door. A clusterfuck from top to bottom
Oh please. She is lucky she got any shot at all.
WAAAAAAH WHY NO TINY GIRLS FIGHT WITH ME??!
I NO LOSE WEIGHT TO FIGHT THEY SHOULD COME UP
I KILL HONDA,NO COMPROMISE,JUST KILL,FIGHT 145 ONLY
WHY NO DANA DO THIS? I STEROID CHEAT HEVERYBODY KNOW THIS,JUST ACCEPT,MOVE ON
I VICTIM ! WOE IS ME PORRA WOE IS ME
EVERYONE FAULT

I wouldn't mind watching Cyborg knock around Nunes.

She has been told it's in the best interest of her career to get down to 135 for about 5 years now and she still just bitches about it. You don't want to go down and the talent doesn't want to come up.

She should leave to be honest.

Frankie is now a 125er.
ufc.jpg

Give her a can at 228. UFC can add another championship fight to the PPV, and Cyborg gets to fight. I respect that Cyborg wants to fight and not stay on the shelf any longer.

She’ll take no damage and she’ll be able to fight Nunes at 232. One hell of a fight.
I agree. JBG is overdue a sacrifice after the stupid matchmakers derailed Canderson for that useless fight with Holm.

I’m a fan of WMMA, but for Cyborg and her “division” it should just be dissolved.
giphy.gif

Back