From the most reliable and trustworthy news source: CNN - Bacon is racist

CNN endorsed her tweet before she admitted her own mistake ? Interedasting.....

I have a shirt that says “Exercise... eggsercise... eggs are sides... for bacon. Bacon!”

So, you know, fuck her and the kosher cart she rode in on.

Fact: This still happened.

Fact: Rosen is considered an intelligent voice on the left, and has consulted with heads of the DNC.

Fact: Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Fact: You are a blinkered propagandist with zero critical thinking skills.

wWSPMvU.jpg

Peg8Ffn.jpg

WgkZ0zp.jpg

That had better be something that is almost exactly bacon...

Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth. Once cooked, bones and fat are removed, the meat is reserved, and (dry) cornmeal is boiled in the broth to make a mush. The meat, finely minced, is returned to the pot and seasonings, typically sage, thyme, savory, black pepper, and others are added.[3][4] The mush is formed into loaves and allowed to cool thoroughly until set. The proportions and seasoning are very much a matter of the region and the cook's taste.[

Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth. Once cooked, bones and fat are removed, the meat is reserved, and (dry) cornmeal is boiled in the broth to make a mush. The meat, finely minced, is returned to the pot and seasonings, typically sage, thyme, savory, black pepper, and others are added.[3][4] The mush is formed into loaves and allowed to cool thoroughly until set. The proportions and seasoning are very much a matter of the region and the cook's taste.[
That sounds deliciously racist.

i wonder if lady gaga would get away nowadays w/ wearing a meat suit

meanwhile the plot of a childhood classic is an evil lady trying to kill a bunch of little dogs to make a fur coat, zero f's given haha

I for one am willing to take up arms to defend bacon. This affront shall not stand.

Fact: You got nothing.
I think that dude might be actually mentally ill. He replied once to me saying you shouldn't grab chicks' asses at bars with "you right wingers are trying to downplay sexual assault". Guy's account is less than 3 months old but still comments on "100% of right winger threads" here, so he was probably banned from a previous account.

I think that dude might be actually mentally ill. He replied once to me saying you shouldn't grab chicks' asses at bars with "you right wingers are trying to downplay sexual assault". Guy's account is less than 3 months old but still comments on "100% of right winger threads" here, so he was probably banned from a previous account.
He reminds me of seiger.

I did something similar when I butchered my last pig...for my dogs.

Another day another tweet upsetting sensitive snowflakes on the right
I'm not a snowflake, but it pisses me off when someone gets slandered like that, especially when they're not a public person, and the person who slanders them is. It's an abuse of power and their platform. And it's bad when either side does it to either side. The college student may be further to the left than the CNN pundit for all I know. In fact, if I had to bet, I would bet that because college students tend to be pretty left, whereas CNN pundits tend to be corporatist establishment Democrat hacks. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Poop is racist... Have you ever taken a white shit?

Back