From the most reliable and trustworthy news source: CNN - Bacon is racist

I think that dude might be actually mentally ill. He replied once to me saying you shouldn't grab chicks' asses at bars with "you right wingers are trying to downplay sexual assault". Guy's account is less than 3 months old but still comments on "100% of right winger threads" here, so he was probably banned from a previous account.
you were literally downplaying sexual assault but ok bud

Fact: This still happened.

Fact: Rosen is considered an intelligent voice on the left, and has consulted with heads of the DNC.

Fact: Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Fact One; Sure

Fact Two; Ok, if you say so. Don’t care to do the work to confirm or deny, so I accept.

Fact Three; Because some chick made a dumb tweet, the economic policies that have greatly benefitted HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Americans since the inception of the New Deal are a “mental disorder,”and billionaires NEED big tax breaks.

Lol. Thanks for being shit tier. @TheStruggle is proud somewhere.

Anyway, this is a terrible thread, and CNN said no such thing. A CNN contributor made an embarrassingly stupid tweet. It's not news, and it is only tangentially connected to CNN, because she is a contributor there. The tweet is idiotic, but this thread is even worse.

Does the TS watch CNN or just look for stories that bash CNN?

I don't think anyone on this forum is dumb enough to admit to watching CNN.

It's the equivalent to having a weekly subscription The National Enquirer.

So anyone who is an occasional panelist is suddenly CNN 24/7 even though they ain't CNN regular employees or regular daily or weekly panelists?

Why you so desperate to shit talk CNN? Are you from fake news FOX News?

Can't be divine if you ain't down with swine.

I think it's time we as a society considering banning bacon.

This is what the founding fathers had in mind when they gave us the 2nd amendment to resist a tyrannical government

Back