Fresh Off Stealing UFC’s Flyweight Contender, RIZIN Boss Spotted With “Mighty Mouse

Oh, what does MM have in common with those two? I would more eagerly watch them in a different organization. And those three have done all they could in Ufc and am disinterested in their bouts there.

There aren't any interesting fights for him in Rizin, either, not that he's going there anyway.

matt and sakikibara go way back.. nothing to see here

I doubt they have enough money to steal the P4P Goat from Dana !!!

first mm fight at riz he gets kneed in 1st round

You raise a fair point. Pride 33 was in Vegas, and a few of the fights they booked weren't sanctioned due to competitive reasons, and some of the fighters weren't even medically cleared.

If all pride events were sanctioned, things would have played out much differently.

Pride FC also wanted to kill Ikuhisa Minowa.

Everyone (including me) loves to complain about the Reebok deal.

I hate the fact that there is an organization (UFC) that made everyone look exactly the same.

However, there used to be an organization (Pride FC) that literally wanted to kill their employees.

There are times when I have to remind myself of that fact.

The Reebok deal still sucks though.

Pride FC also wanted to kill Ikuhisa Minowa.

Everyone (including me) loves to complain about the Reebok deal.

I hate the fact that there is an organization (UFC) that made everyone look exactly the same.

However, there used to be an organization (Pride FC) that literally wanted to kill their employees.

There are times when I have to remind myself of that fact.

The Reebok deal still sucks though.

What are you talking about re Minowa? Is it because they put the 5'9 fighter in there with CroCop at his thunderthighs peak?

Oman.... there is no way they can let DJ go right!?!?

What are you talking about re Minowa? Is it because they put the 5'9 fighter in there with CroCop at his thunderthighs peak?

From December 31, 2003 to May 23, 2004 (a period of 5 months), Ikuhisa Minowa competed against Quinton Jackson, Wanderlei Silva, and Ryan Gracie.

Obviously, Minowa lost all three duels.

Did you forget about that?

Nowadays, you have Conor McGregor refusing to compete for over 5 months because his significant other is pregnant.

256_Mo_Lawal_vs_Rampage_Jackson.0.jpg

WanderleiFujita053Pride2006.jpg

RenzoGracieBJJ_Slide02-668x352.jpg

Last edited:
There aren't any interesting fights for him in Rizin, either, not that he's going there anyway.

I would tune in to watch Demetrius eviscerate japaneese. it's like reverse record padding. He destroyed elite guys in UFC then finished his career healthily mowing babies in RIZIN. And he gets stomps and soccer kicking(!!!)

Back