Fresh Off Stealing UFC’s Flyweight Contender, RIZIN Boss Spotted With “Mighty Mouse

C5Q27zNUoAA7JtX.jpg
C5Q27zNUoAA7JtX.jpg
giphy.gif
Well MM is vocal about being pissed off at UFC's shitty pay, hopefully he leaves.. would love to see him fight Krazy Horse and UFC ain't willing to pay him for super fights so fuck them

Lol @ people thinking MM would fight in Rizin, even if his contract allowed it, he still wouldn't fight there.

flyweight division doesnt sell at all and is going to be dissolved in the near future. the ufc is already cutting down the roster. mighty mouse is going to have to go somewhere.

I'm not sure taking a picture with someone means as much as you think this does. Lol

Please take him and cyroid so they can scrap flyweight and women's featherweight

UFC would probably let him leave if the offer was big enough.

Mighty Mouse wants to break Anderson Silva's title defense record, so unless they are bringing heavy bags of money, I don't think he is leaving the UFC.
the UFC doesn't pay him much so it wouldn't take a lot of money to get him to cross over to another organization.

Click bait shit thread.

I'm sure the Japanese will love the Bantamweights.

I believe sakakibara(prob butchered that spelling) and Hume are friends from the pride days. He's probably at Hume's to scout prospects.

MM is likely a pride fan and wanted to snap a pic.

Just a guess and I could be wrong but I'd be shocked if MM left the UFC.

How much are they realistically going to offer him? He's not a draw, it actually hurts ppv buys to have him headline. He makes 200k now with the UFC.
Having a UFC fighter who drops his belt to enter Rizin would be big over there. Plus they have plenty of guys his size to fight.

Having a UFC fighter who drops his belt to enter Rizin would be big over there. Plus they have plenty of guys his size to fight.

He's not a draw and isn't going to make them money. Doesn't matter how many guys they have for him to fight, it's throwing money away, money they don't have to spend.

That would be his smartest move EVER.

1. He'll be likable in Japan. He's a cartoon like dude (no disrespect). Finally ! Some much needed LOVE.

2. Sponsors. X-box wants some of that PS4 money and MM would be a great ambassador. MONEY. So much money. Japan is crazy about consoles.

3. He will beat the shit out of everyone.

Go MM, I'm actually rooting for you on this one.

All of this. Plus imagine they'll feed him an aging Akebono on New Years, in the ultimate freakshow fight. He'll be bigger than Sapp in Japan.

You guys are idiots. As long as he's champion he's not going anywhere. Do you think he can just rip up a contract and leave? And no, relinquishing the belt won't do anything either.

Back