Fresh off of TUF Redemption, Jesse Taylor Flagged By USADA For Potential Doping Violation

Nope.

Just the normal test to check for aids/hepatitis and shit
yea, that's just dumb. At least give them a test entering the house. Now part of me wants Taylor to fail for everything.

This is Jon Jones level stupid.

It takes him almost 10 years to get back into the UFC and then he pisses it away (literally or actually, whichever one you prefer).

Sure, but without whatever he took were would he have been? He looked like he roided, just like the TUF season when they had Kevin Casey and some other dude with HGH stomach were it was absolutely obvious these dudes are on some illegal supplements, and yet the UFC just let's them in.

Probably just some tainted kangaroo dick pills this time though.

oh, so you want nick and nate fighting in the ufc endless rematches... that is if they are clean... these guys are surrounded by PED users

Yes and Diaz has failed as many tests as anybody. Had a good win over Gomi overturned.

There is where it really gets moralistic. Fair play. The spirit of fairness and cleanliness. No weed. It isn't in the spirit of athletics to do peds or weed I am told. And idiots on here want to protect this "spirit" too.

Sigh... fuck.

I was so happy for him winning TUF redemption.

We knew that.

Everyone and their mom knew he failed the eye test. His cardio and pace was also a dead give away

Don't even think they tested on TUF. Only in the UFC

Sure, but without whatever he took were would he have been? He looked like he roided, just like the TUF season when they had Kevin Casey and some other dude with HGH stomach were it was absolutely obvious these dudes are on some illegal supplements, and yet the UFC just let's them in.

Probably just some tainted kangaroo dick pills this time though.
Their testing for TUF has actually gotten worse, apparently. Burkman got pulled from TUF 1 after a failed test.
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Burkman-Explains-Steroid-Usage-from-a-Fighters-Perspective-27020

LOL is anybody even surprised? The dude was MASSIVE for a welterweight.

one of the guys that you posted above as example of a clean fighter actually had a really fucked up T/E ratio, just like jones. he was never caught, gladly, but it was still a bit suspicious. just saying

It was irregular, but stuff like that does happen from time to time. The combination of factors leads to ultimate guilt.

I had irregular eye issues before, suspected glaucoma, actually, as a very young man. Eventually it was found to be not significant.

The true GOAT of the UFC by most career ending KO's:

jeff-novitzky.jpg

Aka @dimspace

That sucks even tho he's an idiot his redemption story was pretty cool
Agree. His redemption story was VERY cool, until he got busted for PED's.

Anyone know roughly how many, if any, cases that are initially flagged end up getting dismissed upon appeal and/ or retest? In other words, does USADA ever make mistakes in flagging for positive tests?

The crazy thing is for every fighter that gets caught there is probably 5x more that don't. Diaz bros were right; everybody is on steroids.

LOL is anybody even surprised? The dude was MASSIVE for a welterweight.
I think a lot of people were genuinely happy with the redemption story, and perhaps put on blinders (failing to ack he might be doping) True in my case anyhow.

The crazy thing is for every fighter that gets caught there is probably 5x more that don't. Diaz bros were right; everybody is on steroids.
This is a pretty bold statement. Wonder how close to the truth it really is? Do we even know? You may be right but I hope not.

Agree. His redemption story was VERY cool, until he got busted for PED's.

Anyone know roughly how many, if any, cases that are initially flagged end up getting dismissed upon appeal and/ or retest? In other words, does USADA ever make mistakes in flagging for positive tests?
Yes, but it's very rare. And in most cases, it's not so much that they fucked up flagging someone, it's that the B sample deteriorated for some reason, or it's a borderline test for a threshold substance.

Back