Fresh off of TUF Redemption, Jesse Taylor Flagged By USADA For Potential Doping Violation

So USADA's only gotten 2 samples on him, so this could be the first time they tested him.

@dimspace I know it was all in q3, but were they in the same week?

This is Jon Jones level stupid.

It takes him almost 10 years to get back into the UFC and then he pisses it away (literally or actually, whichever one you prefer).

at least this is a random guy, but what exactly are we gaining from USADA?

I wouldn't mind legit competition fighting.
oh, so you want nick and nate fighting in the ufc endless rematches... that is if they are clean... these guys are surrounded by PED users

Well, you can blame the fighters but at the end of the day we will have 50% roster cut bcs of roids...

Aaaaaand you just fucked up your career again. Well done Jesse, well done!

oh, so you want nick and nate fighting in the ufc endless rematches... that is if they are clean... these guys are surrounded by PED users

Yes Nick and Nate are the only clean guys.........smh

STop buying the propaganda.

He looks like a juicer, always has done.

So USADA's only gotten 2 samples on him, so this could be the first time they tested him.

@dimspace I know it was all in q3, but were they in the same week?

I just realized that guy on dimspace's AV is Jeff Novitzky
I've never paid attention on his face lol, I'm glad I entered in this thread :p

I'm sure he was on something making weight many times during that season full of complete mediocre fighters. Lamest, most pointless TUF season to date.

Holy fuck, USADA are on form.

BREAKING: No one can fight anymore because they've all been busted by USADA. <mma3>

USADA is not fucking around.

kids-wakler.gif

USADA is Coming

Fuck USADA though

keep nailing those cheaters...WAR USADA! lol

WME is gonna sit down with Dana eventually and be like:

"So what's up with these USADA guys?"

"Do we really need them around?"

USADA by unanimous decision 500-0

at least this is a random guy, but what exactly are we gaining from USADA?
usada_goat.png

Yes Nick and Nate are the only clean guys.........smh

STop buying the propaganda.
one of the guys that you posted above as example of a clean fighter actually had a really fucked up T/E ratio, just like jones. he was never caught, gladly, but it was still a bit suspicious. just saying

I wonder what he tested positive for?

Back