PBP Free Live HD Stream & Discussion: ONE Friday Fights 37 ‘Bohic vs. Kacem’

MFridley

Buckeye Fan
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Reaction score

French muay thai practitioner Rafi Bohic will lock horns with Antar Kacem under the One Championship banner when their bantamweight confrontation headlines ONE Friday Fights 37 this Friday at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand. Meanwhile, Theptaksin Sor Sornsing takes on Rittidet Sor Sommai in the three-round muay thai co-main event at a 132-pound catchweight.

ONE Friday Fights 37—which streams live in the player above at 8:30 a.m. ET/5:30 a.m. PT—features several other muay thai affairs, as Lamnamkhong BS Muaythai tests Samoynoi Tor Phusuwan at flyweight, Petsirichai Detpetchsrithong meets Songfangkhong FA Group at a 133-pound catchweight, Punmongkol Sor Mongkolkarnchang dukes it out with Kaoklai Chor Hapayak at a 124-pound catchweight and Mahahin Nakbinalaiyon faces Tahaneak Nayokatasala at a 118-pound catchweight. Three mixed martial arts contest buoy the undercard: a flyweight scrap matching Moris Boleian with Baatarchuluun Gantogtokh, a bantamweight tilt pitting Carlo Bumina-ang against Denis Andreev and a 130-pound catchweight battle slotting Percival Oumo Mwambi opposite Komronbek Ortikov.

A closer look at the ONE Friday Fights 37 particulars:

THE LINEUP
145: Rafi Bohic vs. Antar Kacem (MT)
132: Theptaksin Sor Sornsing vs. Rittidet Sor Sommai (MT)
135: Lamnamkhong BS Muaythai vs. Samoynoi Tor Phusuwan (MT)
133: Petsirichai Detpetchsrithong vs. Songfangkhong FA Group (MT)
124: Punmongkol Sor Mongkolkarnchang vs. Kaoklai Chor Hapayak (MT)
118: Mahahin Nakbinalaiyon vs. Tahaneak Nayokatasala (MT)
135: Kongthoranee Sor Sommai vs. Taiki Naito (MT)
128: Aslamjon Ortikov vs. Pethuahin Jitmuangnon (MT)
130: Chai Sor Sor ToiPadriew vs. Elyes Kacem (MT)
135: Moris Boleian vs. Baatarchuluun Gantogtokh
145: Carlo Bumina-ang vs. Denis Andreev
130: Percival Oumo Mwambi vs. Komronbek Ortikov

Thanks Bud!!!!

thanos-infinity-war.gif

monkey-stick.gif

May this Orangutan wielding the primal stick of violence bless this card with concussive blows to the head. Good morning fellow Just Bleed brethren. I am in!

Last edited:
Little guys going to bring the heat.

22yr old knocking this fool out imo

where the odds?? Can’t find them

The scrambles in that round were nice. The way Ortikov transitioned to the belly down arm bar was rather smooth. I thought Mwambi was in trouble.

Was wondering when the thread would be up. Lol

Nope, not even the blatant rope grab saved him from the takedown.

Andreev looks like he's running out of gas.

Nothing like a morning Monster , Marlboro and Blood

just-bleed.gif

The One Mobile Game looks like an entertaining way to kill some time...

Gantogtokh Baatarchuluun. Mongolian names are impossible for me. I don't even know where to start with the spelling & pronounciation.

Back