Freddie Roach had it 7 to 5 for GGG.

how did you score the fight?

Tbh, I just watched it again...

Maybe I was hyped up and had too much liquor on fight night...

However....upon recent viewing sober, I had it very close.

I scored 7-5 GGG on fight night....

Upon viewing again, I can see that many rounds were razor close

Watched the fight 3 times now. Had it 116-112 GGG, 115-113 GGG, and 114-114. So it was a really close fight, I could easily see a 115-113 Canelo on next view, though. I thought GGG did better in rds 10-12 than most seem to think and I thought Canelo took the first 3 but the first was close and I thought he did better and possibly took a couple middle rds that most ppl seem to think GGG dominated.

A LOT of close rds here. I'm trying to get a solid viewpoint of my card/s, but the only clear opinion I have is that I edge GGG, but it was super close with several razor close rds, imo. So, ultimately, I have basically the same opinion I did back on fight night. Not getting tired of watching this one anytime soon, though.

Btw I'm pretty sure CJ Ross is on the same island Tom Hanks was on in castaway, and Adelaide has a one way ticket out to the same place.

A buddy of mine who is usually pretty accurate with his scorecards basically said you have to give all the close rounds to canelo for a cinnamon win.

Now this has settled down a bit I think most people who've gone back and looked think it was close and basically think Byrd was watching Barrera vs hamed or something.

Tbh, I just watched it again...

Maybe I was hyped up and had too much liquor on fight night...

However....upon recent viewing sober, I had it very close.

I scored 7-5 GGG on fight night....

Upon viewing again, I can see that many rounds were razor close

They were but I don't see what fight you can give canelo 7 rounds. There was one round, I cant remember now but I was like damn GGG was busier but canelo was crisper. Now that happened a lot but there was usually a clear winner to me

Back